PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Circumcision with HA filler?

Circumcision with HA filler? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717947

I wanted to know if it's okay to get Circumcised after having HA filler without having it dissolved? I'd like to try a small amount of HA first before I make a decision to chop my Foreskin off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Circumcision with HA filler? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718074

Jmgonzo wrote: I wanted to know if it's okay to get Circumcised after having HA filler without having it dissolved? I'd like to try a small amount of HA first before I make a decision to chop my Foreskin off.

This is best discussed with a Clinic that will perform your Circumcision, a PLUS if they have or do inject Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Most discussions here are usually about circumcisions before a procedure, so I'm afraid info about this specific circumstance may be far & few.

However, that said, a couple of Clinics already employ this method (small volumes of HA first) to see how your unit may acclimate/respond to the filler, and worst case scenario, you can reverse some-or-all of the filler with hyaluronidase -and/or- wait for the filler to completely dissolve on its own before considering adult Circumcision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream