PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Deep Fascia Detachment

Deep Fascia Detachment 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717946

I came across this procedure which is performed by a clinic in Japan.

yamamotoclinic.or.jp/man/penile/en/

Has anyone heard about this? Any experience with this kind of procedure? They sent me a paper about it which I've attached for anyone curious enough to read it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jamesgandolfini.

Deep Fascia Detachment 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717948

Seems very invasive

Deep Fascia Detachment 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717956

22% showing length gains and 14% showing Girth gains is hardly the kind of "odds" I'd bother investing in, especially considering how invasive this appears. It appears (if I understood the article correctly), that the vast majority of the 36 patients gained 1 Inch or less in length, in a non-Erect state, even less impressive when Ligamentolysis already yields as much if not more Flaccid, through a simpler process.

Everyone's risk & reward tolerance varies, sure, but I can't imagine considering this unless gains are guaranteed 60-70% + of the time, while simultaneously posting low complication rates.

It's good to see however that Innovators around the world are continuing to find ways to increase size.

Deep Fascia Detachment 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718084

I believe what its saying is that 22 percent only expenses length increase and 14 percent only experienced girth increase. They claim that their procedure is a modified version of that described in the paper with a high success rate.

yamamotoclinic.or.jp/man/penile/en/#wrapper

Deep Fascia Detachment 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718131

I came across this procedure which is performed by a clinic in Japan.

yamamotoclinic.or.jp/man/penile/en/

Has anyone heard about this? Any experience with this kind of procedure? They sent me a paper about it which I've attached for anyone curious enough to read it.

I read the article and took a look at the website, and this procedure sounds very dangerous. I'm asking Dr. Carney to take a look at it and will hopefully have his feedback for you soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream