PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy?

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 1 week ago #1308717928

• Mantas
  • Mantas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi everyone,

I’ve been contemplating various ways to invest my money for personal satisfaction and happiness, and Girth enhancement has come up as a potential option. For those of you who have undergone the procedure, I have a few questions:

• Worth It: Do you feel that Girth enhancement has been the best investment you’ve made compared to other major purchases like a nice car or a home?
• Life Impact: How has it impacted your life in terms of confidence, relationships, and overall happiness? Has it been more fulfilling than other material possessions?
• Comparisons: When you weigh the benefits of Girth enhancement against other significant expenditures, does it stand out as the best thing you’ve spent your money on?
• Regrets or Reaffirmations: Any regrets or moments where you felt it was absolutely worth it?

Looking forward to hearing your stories and perspectives. Thanks for sharing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 1 week ago #1308717929

Just got mine done so I can't answer many of your questions, but can add my own questions that helped me make a decision.

How permanent are the things you're comparing against fillers? HA is useful since it's temporary, but PMMA should last a lifetime.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 1 week ago #1308717931

I'm finally going for PMMA in a couple of weeks, and, I had a lot of the same internal last minute deliberation as far as its permanence.
Only to come to an exceptionally simple conclusion: this isn't really any different than getting a tattoo (I have none, so...). Yes, it's permanent, but it makes your Dick awesomer. So I'm getting a tattoo that nobody can see that makes sex better for both women AND myself. It's a big deal, sure, but it's also not a big deal. I
There's the remote possibility I'm one of the fraction of a percent of people with some freak reaction to the filler. The other more likely negative is aesthetic irregularity that's probably indiscernible to a partner when Erect. Or, everything comes out damn near perfect

There's also the quiet confidence you'll be able to have because at all times you'll pretty much be able to say (without actually saying it), "eff you, look at my Dick! Do you see it? It's glorious!"

That's been my internal dialog the past couple of weeks.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 6 days ago #1308717934

I have had three rounds of PMMA done and spent over $20k on this so far. Personally yes this has been the best thing I have dropped $20k on and if I had a chance to redo it the only thing I would change is doing it sooner.
I am married and do not go around showing it off but I feel more confident with my look now. My wife makes comments about the bulge when I am dressed and it has definitely improved our already amazing sex life. I used to shower and immediately get into boxers or shorts at my own home, now I find myself walking around with my Dick out and it feels great.

I do have a few irregularities I am aware of, but I would doubt a partner would notice these and I could probably have it touched up if I wanted with another visit.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 4 days ago #1308717963

Yes

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 4 days ago #1308717964

• Mantas
  • Mantas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Why?

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 3 months 4 days ago #1308717967

Overall it's definitely the best and most enjoyable luxury purchase I've ever made. To the point where I've simply just kept wanting more. There's a lot of layers to why but it just is fantastic.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308718061

Some motivations I've seen expressed in the past (paraphrasing of course) -->

• It has the comparable effect of buying a Porsche 911 at a fraction of the price.
  • It removes any mental-hang ups on size, and in fact may improve self-image (which in turn improves confidence, the most attractive feature to most partners).
  • Some consider the reactions and/or comments from partners priceless, so in terms of things you can or can't "buy...," this one makes sense.
  • Re-ignites much needed renewed bedroom intimacy, sexual curiosity, etc, among long-term/married partners (and sometimes seen as a fair trade-off when the wife want's a "boob job").
And others.

I mean in the grand scheme of things, the best buy is what makes you most happy. For many of us here, a quality sex life and improved self-image is paramount. This is why we keep our teeth white and our body's in shape.

If you poll enough men who are willing to answer honestly, I'm willing to wager a majority would take a bigger dick if it was relatively safe and reasonably priced. So many of these answers in this thread should not come as a surprise :lol: B)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Is Girth Enhancement the Best Thing Money Can Buy? 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308718069

It absolutely changed my life for the better. Girls love it. I have the confidence that goes with knowing I’m the biggest man in the room. I’ve done two rounds, and spent about $10k, and I think it’s the best money I’ve ever spent.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream