• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for drs and info on pmma removal

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717906

• Blownnova
  • Blownnova's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I had PMMA bellafillil done around 8 months ago. When I called to setup my appointment the girl on the phone asked how much do you want and she said 20-25 syringes? Well going into to talk to the dr he said 25 would be fine. Stupid me I did the 25. I’m around 4.5-5” non Bone pressed. To make matters worse he didn’t do anything above my circ scar which is probably 2” of my penis. My Girth was 4.5 hard to start out with. So the front of my penis is 4.5 and the balance around 2-2.5” of my penis is 6.75-7” in Girth. I really can’t even use it and when I do it’s very painful for my wife. I found one old thread on here with a guy going to Austin and got de gloved to get it removed. I can’t find much more on Removal. I’m not sure if I’m looking in the wrong place or if people just haven’t had removed. At this point I’m ready to get removed and either stick with traditional pe or try something like phalback. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717916

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 11
I hope you don't need surgery. Maybe kenolog injections could "shink" some the new tissue. Definitely need to talk to a MD with experience like Dr Carney. Maybe they can do a less invasive surgery just to remove a portion. Phalback probably would be reluctant to use their device if you had to be degloved, they already don't want anyone with filler and I believe I read they are reluctant to take on guys who have done a lot of PE, due to less potential for gains.
Who did your injections?

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717917

• Blownnova
Dr Rupeka in Warren. I wonder if the shot would shrink it symmetrically.

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717919

Blownnova wrote: Dr Rupeka in Warren. I wonder if the shot would shrink it symmetrically.

Sorry you’re going through this.

What shot are you referring to?

Regarding Rupeka , your initial posts you seemed quite satisfied. Were you just surprised by the amount of increase after the collagen kicked in? Pics would also be helpful

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717920

• Blownnova
He did a fine job. I don’t think we should have put the amount we did in there especially with not doing anything above my scar line.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717921

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 11
I read somewhere that he likes to build from the base up. There's a chance he could add more of a taper towards the circ line but that still won't solve the undesired base Girth. By the way getting a 2 Inch gain on the 1st round is probably unusual for 25 syringes/20 ccs (even if it's only the lower half). I would reach out to him to see if he can offer any solutions 1st.

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717923

I personally would do everything possible to avoid Removal surgery.

I hate to say add more, but talk to your practitioner, get a second opinion maybe from Rejuvall, and consider smooth tapering it with a bit of filler. The whole process of removing is very invasive and I'd be trying everything to work with what you have vs degloving and gambling with the end result.

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308717925

I agree. Also what has Rupeka said? Pics for the group would help tremendously too.

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717942

There are treatments available that could potentially help reduce your size. Options like Kenalog and 5-FU injections can sometimes cause some degree of shrinkage. While these treatments may not achieve the level of reduction you might be hoping for, they come with minimal potential downsides and can be worth trying before considering surgical options.

Best regards,
Dr. Sullivan

---

Looking for drs and info on pmma removal 3 days 20 hours ago #1308718740

How does the penis feel though with PMMA is it squishy or fine?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream