• Page:

TOPIC: Flaccid vs Erect

Flaccid vs Erect 2 months 3 days ago #1308717865

• Tmartin304
  • Tmartin304's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
What are the advantages and disadvantages to getting PMMA done while Flaccid vs Erect? I had mine done while Erect but all of the videos I’ve seen online have been done while Flaccid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tmartin304. Reason: Fat thumbs

Flaccid vs Erect 2 months 2 days ago #1308717872

Tmartin304 wrote: What are the advantages and disadvantages to getting PMMA done while Flaccid vs Erect? I had mine done while Erect but all of the videos I’ve seen online have been done while Flaccid.

My understanding is that it's mostly a preference of the injector, and I haven't seen any strong sample size that proves Flaccid or Erect is notably superior. In theory, an Erect may make it easier to both distribute the product AND better spot problem areas, but the many who do Flaccid injections don't see any noticeable drop-off in product distribution & aesthetics... so again largely preferential.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmartin304

Flaccid vs Erect 2 months 1 day ago #1308717894

Performing procedures on a fully Erect penis is significantly more challenging compared to a semi-Erect (ideal) or Flaccid state.
Inserting the cannula, navigating through the areolar space, and covering most areas of the shaft necessitates bending, twisting, and folding the penis to allow for the implant. However, a fully Erect penis is inflexible and difficult to manipulate; the areolar space becomes quite restricted, and entry points are more susceptible to bleeding.
At Avanti Derma, we prefer to work on a partially engorged, semi-Erect penis. Unfortunately, achieving and maintaining a semi-Erect state during procedures can be difficult due to stress, pain, and other factors unless erectile-facilitating drugs are administered, which then introduces the issue of excessive rigidity.
In my personal opinion, the pre-injection of erectile drugs is more a gimmick than a genuine aide.
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Flaccid vs Erect 2 months 1 day ago #1308717897

Challenges from the injector's perspective aside, out of everything I've had done, I was always happiest after a session that involved an Erection in terms of aesthetics.

My first session with Avanti I was Flaccid. My second session I apparently achelieved an Erection randomly and while they had a harder time working around, I'd argue they did a better job noticing where needed attention. With Dr Leonardo, he prefers to inject while Erect and uses Trimix (I think that's the name?) to help induce an Erection. That stuff never worked for me at all. However now I prefer to take a quick break from filling, achieve an Erection or semi and then be able to fine tune before finishing up. Everytime we've done that, I haven't had the "oh I wish I got a little placed there" feeling after.

My feelings are that even if the practitioner prefers to inject Flaccid, them actually seeing it Erect even briefly can be of some value. I know it's awkward getting a hard on with a doctor then walking back in there but it's worth it in my opinion lol.

Flaccid vs Erect 2 months 1 day ago #1308717899

Apples to apples, does everyone inject into the same layer of the skin? Is everyone going into the areolar layer?
I know you can likely slam more fluid in Flaccid, more room to expand, but with that downside that you dont know where exactly you might need more until you're Erect (and you dont want to get Erect until the entry points are closed)

Flaccid vs Erect 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718059

I should add all my sessions were done Flaccid and I have as good a distribution of product & results as I can hope for given my starting dimensions. Any bit of info to help the sample size here.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream