PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Safe Girth Enlargement Filler Created!

New Safe Girth Enlargement Filler Created! 2 days 20 hours ago #1308717780

• Leoman
  • Leoman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys I just wanted to share some of my knowledge with a new girth enlargement filler I recently discovered, I had the pleasure of having an in person consultation with Doctor Enrico Gaurino who is originally from Rome Italy but has since moved to Miami Florida where he now practices with non-invasive aesthetic treatments, while also traveling the world training other doctors. I want to say I was very impressed with Dr. Guarinos knowledge and approach to penis enlargement. He personally chooses not to use conventional dermal fillers like HA or Bellafil, instead he does an all natural approach using the Endoret Gel (developed by BTI out of Spain) that has just entered the United States and is approved by the FDA and has been used in Europe for 20 years with over 200 scientific journals on its safety and effectiveness which certainly put my nerves at ease because I was very scared of getting this procedure done after hearing a lot of complications people have with dermal fillers. The Endoret Gel is 100% autologous because it is taken from each individuals blood and then turned into a natural gel, so there’s no chance of rejection. I encourage everyone to do there own research and consider this option because I personally believe it is the safest and the future of PE. This natural filler is used world wide on the face but Dr. Gaurino believes it is the best option for penis enlargement. The Endoret gel will last up to 9 months to a year, which isn’t as long as HA fillers but it is objectively safer and I believe we should consider our well beings before anything because I’ve read some pretty bad experiences people have had in the passed regarding penis enlargement. Another benefit is that this procedure is very affordable, the first treatment was 5k and then 2k for touch ups, the reason it is affordable is because unlike manufactured dermal fillers like HA and Bellafil, the filler comes from your own blood! So please let me know if you guys have any questions and let me know if you decide to do endoret with Dr. Gaurino I would love to hear your results! I’m glad to be apart of this community and I still believe dermal fillers are safe and very effective for PE but if your looking for an all natural approach with affordability in mind then I would encourage you to do your research on the new Endoret Gel. As a reminder for anyone new to penis enlargement please stay away from anything silicone related, I cannot stress this enough and make sure to do your research on finding an experienced provider. If anyone wants a consultation with Doctor Gaurino you can look up “Gaurino Academy” on Google, if your local to south Florida they have an office in 4300 Biscayne Miami so traveling wasn’t a big deal for me because I live in Fort Lauderdale.

bti-biotechnologyinstitute.com/en/soluti.../aesthetics-medicine
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Safe Girth Enlargement Filler Created! 2 days 15 hours ago #1308717784

I posted a few weeks ago asking about Cellenis Derma (I may have spelled that wrong). It too is produced from your own blood and the filler is made by combining it with your prp . The feel is supposedly very natural. I’m curious to know how it actually feels vs HA or PMMA. It is much much cheaper than those fillers because as mentioned in this post it is created from your own blood. All of that said, it is a new “filler” and unlike HA I don’t believe this is reversible . I’d love to hear from other docs on the forum who have experience with these new options

New Safe Girth Enlargement Filler Created! 2 days 8 hours ago #1308717785

• Leoman
  • Leoman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
From my understanding there is a medicine you can take to make it dissolve but I’m not 100% sure on that, I’d love to hear some medical experts opinions on this treatment as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tender4

New Safe Girth Enlargement Filler Created! 6 hours 23 minutes ago #1308717803

Dermal fillers are relatively safe, keyword being "relatively." These are all elective procedures and none are without risk.

I'd be curious to see these plethora of studies regarding this "new filler" if the Doctor can furnish them.

I know we've have talked via PM, but I'll politely assert that I'm rather skeptical based on the nature of this post alone. It reads like an advertisement more than it reads like a prospective patient's first post (dismissing other fillers, over-emphasizing safety, knowing too much about one Doctor's perspective on a filler, and even providing the Clinic's address among many notable non-nconventions). This is coming from someone who has moderated this scene since 2010.

I said I'm skeptical, not suggesting that you aren't being honest or transparent -- rather, I'd like to see if you could help us out as a Community (like men before us) and provide more meat & bones to this topic if it's to legitimately be a new option for our Readership (as will I in the coming days & weeks).

It would be most beneficial to the Community that all viable and efficacious methods are an option, and healthy competition breeds both value and innovation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouPelli52565

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream