• Page:

TOPIC: Jiva Med Spa Columbus Ohio

Jiva Med Spa Columbus Ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308717764

• jon11
  • jon11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
I am considering going to Jiva Med Spa in Columbus. I have DM a couple of members that stated they had used this clinic, but have received no response. Is there anyone here that has had work done at Jiva Med Spa ? I would appreciate any public comments or feel free to DM me if you would rather speak privately. Thank you all in advance for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jiva Med Spa Columbus Ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308717771

• jon11
  • jon11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Still hoping to hear from somebody

Jiva Med Spa Columbus Ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308717773

jon11 wrote: Still hoping to hear from somebody

I know of a few I can try and reach out, but some patience will be needed -- you have to take into account:

1. That most people don't login to this site daily (it isn't a Social Media app, and a lot of people require some level of privacy), and those that do may not necessarily see this topic right away.
  2. Newer Sponsors are going to have less overall reviews than older ones, hence why you'll see more discussion of Avanti Derma and Rejuvall who have been here since the site's inception. That isn't to say more reviews won't come, but we're also at the mercy of people commenting, and that isn't always easy because of the next bullet-point...
  3. The vast majority of users simply never comment once at all. They do their research, get their procedure done, and go on with life. On PhalloBoards 2.0, only 15-20% of registered users ever commented once or more on a post (that doesn't even take into account non-registered users, which is usually 10fold). That disparity is even larger on 3.0. If you see Jiva Med Spa @jon11 please do share your experiences with the rest of us :)
  4. They have expressed appreciation of the PhalloBoards Platform -- this implies users here have not only seen Jiva Med Spa, but in all likelihood leave happy based on an absence of negative reviews.

What I can tell you is that from feedback I have received through back channels (PMs, emails, etc.), they are a quality Bellafill injector known for being very receptive in terms of Questions & Answers, Inquiries, and concerns. I also notice you sent me a PM as well, please know it's undergoing an update which is why I hadn't responded yet but will shortly (assuming my question wasn't answered here already).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream