PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate?

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717706

Hey guys,

I’m considering HA filler to give me some more Girth. I’m pretty happy with my length but I’m on the skinnier side.

I keep reading here that you should wear some sort of sleeve or weigh down your penis for two weeks after the procedure to keep the penis stretched out.

However, on all of the websites from some clinics I found the say to keep your penis pointing up, in from fitting underwear, to prevent the filler from migrating down. They also don’t mention any type of weights.

So I’m a bit confused what the actual after care procedure should look like.

Also, attached are two photos of my current, Erect, penis as well as a photoshop mockup of the Girth I would like to achieve. Is this doable? My biggest concern would be that the glans would end up being much skinnier than the shaft. I like that it’s even.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717735

Just wanted to see if no one has any toughts on this? After care is my biggest concern about this procedure.

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717736

Very doable - you have a symmetric shaft and healthy Erection thus making the distribution easy for the Injector and post-op care for you.

I'd advise seeking out a skilled Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injector, start with the Sponsors who have been vetted on this site (let me know if you need regional suggestions).

Post-op care varies slightly for every Practitioner, but your best bet is to follow the Doctor's orders after the procedure. That said, using weights to keep the penis stretched down seems like overkill and not entirely necessary (unless your Practitioner says otherwise).

Stretching (mildly) for some can be beneficial pre-op, but also not a necessity.

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717746

Thanks for the feedback! I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do the weights cause that seems to really interfere with day to day activities lol

I’m located in Barcelona and it seems like I really only have one option here. Clinic Sanza. Not sure if you’ve ever heard of them?

www.clinicasanza.com/en/men-genital-surg...-thickness-increase/

PS: is the HA injected while flaccid or erect?

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717753

The concern about filler migration has been greatly exaggerated. In most cases, fillers may migrate only a few millimeters after injection, which is typically just the integration into the surrounding tissue. This minor movement is a normal part of the settling process and does not affect the overall outcome or safety of the procedure. Rest assured, the filler is definitely not going to move centimeters from the injection site.

Dr. S

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717758

Thanks for your insight! I also have a questions about veins. I have a few on my penis that I’m rather fond of. Do the veins disappear when filler is injected because the skin is pushed further away from them or do they stay the same?

HA Filler aftercare question / good candidate? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308717759

Most likely they will be less prominent, after filler you can lose that veiny look

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream