PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals)

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308717645

• luisrio
  • luisrio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I've seen a lot of people lately talking about doing under the shaft, the penis, with Rupeka for extra volume.
Does anyone here have photos of how a penis look with results UNDER? please if someone has one visual example of their experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717721

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
I m also very interested!
Nice lift / press of the shaft in direction G Spot ! - Also if I could restart my Pmma Journey I would have done only a very conservative / natural session on Top - BUT also one additional conservative on the underside!!! Both with less filler!! But from both sides :))

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717724

PmmaFan wrote: I m also very interested!
Nice lift / press of the shaft in direction G Spot ! - Also if I could restart my Pmma Journey I would have done only a very conservative / natural session on Top - BUT also one additional conservative on the underside!!! Both with less filler!! But from both sides :))

While it's not all PMMA because I've been getting HA since, aesthetically it would be similar so if you look on page two of my more recent journal, you'll see a pic of me standing and holding it up that kind of shows from an angle a bit of the underside. I think it's on the 3rd page if you click Recent Topics). I have product most of the way around now.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 3 months 5 days ago #1308717752

Injecting fillers under the shaft of the penis concerns me. Here's why:

1. Urethra Location: The urethra is a vital part of the penile anatomy that allows urine and semen to pass through. Injecting fillers in this area can compress or damage the urethra (just consider developing a granuloma in this area.

2. Naturalness : The penis is not designed to have additional volume under the shaft. The natural structure of the penis includes the corpus cavernosum on the top and sides., Corpus Spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra on the underside is much smaller and does not add much volume. TAdding volume in areas where it does not naturally occur can lead to unnatural look.

While the idea of adding volume might sound appealing, the risks associated with injecting fillers under the shaft outweigh any potential benefits. Dr. S

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717850

• PmmaFan
Beside Repuka - also Dr Carney Rejuvall does the underside PMMA.

I can tell that in past I only had Upside PMMA Sessions. But - in one of my sessions a bit PMMA went also on the underside of my shaft - at one spot. Its there now for already 5 years. It feels very good. This is why I came to decision to do now the underside with the one of the doctors who offer it explicit.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717851

• PmmaFan
When in comes to risks - doctors can tell you more for sure. I m a non-expert.

When it comes to naturalness - I have first hand experience: I can tell you that it really sells a more natural feel. Reason: The whole shaft around has the same consistency.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718801

Bro where did do your injections with dr Carney?

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 2 weeks 16 hours ago #1308718827

Joseph45 wrote: Bro where did do your injections with dr carney?

Dr. Carney operates out of Atlanta. See the Physician's Directory for geographic details.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 1 week 6 days ago #1308718832

Did you keep your initial gains after 5 years

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 1 week 6 days ago #1308718841

• KirkS
  • Thank you received: 2
Another reason is the bottom of the shaft seems soo much less risky to be shoving needles, except for the Frenulum. No dorsal nerve or artery or vein to nick.

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 1 week 6 days ago #1308718842

• KirkS
  • Thank you received: 2
Solid points I didn't think of. Maybe smarter for a person to start with HA and make sure the anatomy isn't causing trouble. Could granulomas be equally as troublesome on the top if they developed to put pressure on a doral artery or nerve?

Under the shaft? penis?... question (asking for visuals) 1 week 5 days ago #1308718851

Does anyone here have photos of how a penis look with results UNDER? please if someone has one visual example of their experience.

We have a few in our gallery where you can see a side view with the underside visible. You can see our gallery of before and after filler photos on our website:
https://www.rejuvall.com/penis-enlargement-injections-before-after/

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream