• Page:

TOPIC: Valuma HA Filler 14 post op issues

Valuma HA Filler 14 post op issues 3 months 1 week ago #1308717558

• Se7endu5t7
  • Se7endu5t7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey everyone new to this board and I got this procedure on a whim without doing too much research only a little bit it happened pretty fast.

I’m 14 days post op and it still seems to be settling a bit not sure if this is normal if still seems liquidy and somewhat moldable but it keeps forming back to the same areas making it look lumpy and uneven (Flaccid especially) also when I get erct there’s a bubble like liquid that is formed in the skin between the head and the shaft. This can be massaged down and once I do that it looks near perfect Erect but it’s there every time I get Erect and I have to iron it out. Also dealing with some slight discomfort it feels like small pain or something healing. Will this all settle or am I going to have to look at getting things corrected?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Valuma HA Filler 14 post op issues 3 months 1 week ago #1308717568

It may be edema, though after 14 days that would be unusual. I’m assuming you’re talking about Voluma, or Voluma XC fillers, where did you have the procedure done? Also pics might help the 100s on this board that are here regularly chime in with info, suggestions.

Valuma HA Filler 14 post op issues 3 months 1 week ago #1308717571

• Se7endu5t7
  • Se7endu5t7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
This is what it will sometimes look like but keep it slightly wrapped at work and other days it looks much better than this. Day 15 today. I can usually roll it and make it look better but it keeps forming back to this. I got mine done at tru male medical in oak brook Illinois Dr Marshall. I called so I’ll probably go back in Wednesday. Just looking for thoughts on what’s going wrong Iwhen it’s stretched out it can look really good. I don’t have a picture of the bubble when Erect I’ll take one today but it looks really good Erect when I iron out the bubble.

Thanks as always.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Valuma HA Filler 14 post op issues 3 months 1 week ago #1308717582

That may be trapped lymphatic fluid, the doc will have a better idea, Volume xc shouldn’t be that mobile.

After my first round I had a couple of places that were more filled than others, second round fixed most and gave me more Girth, third round addressed miniscule imperfections and final Girth……. For now . More than one trip is usually needed, but most legitimate Docs want the patient happy ( even the busy ones will make it right as they are “artists” and don’t want bad work out there with their name on it)

Otherwise excellent result brother , very natural when Erect!! You seem to be a retractor ( I was too, three rounds and a glans ring stopped 90% of it). You might look into a sleeve like toaka on amazon, during the healing period or a ring post period to minimize/eliminate retraction. Here’s the sleeve PhalloFILL uses and one of the glans rings I wear .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Coastalcock.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream