• Page:

TOPIC: GHK-Cu for collagen

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308717444

• VoltzZz
  • VoltzZz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
While reading I came across the research compound GHK-Cu that allegedly promotes blood vessel, Nerve growth and stimulates the synthesis of collagen among various other healing benefits. For those familiar with it do you think it's worth giving it a chance? I realize there really isn't a way to know whether it is beneficial or not without some kind of study specifically geared towards collagen growth . Figured if anyone knows or has put in any time to research collagen growth it's going to be someone here so I figured I'd ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308717446

I tried it for a little bit, injected into the base of my penis. It burned pretty bad a few times as they say that's what happens with this peptide. The problem was I didn't really know what I was doing and I feared I would fuck something up. Trying to research how to mix the bac water with the peptide and researching exactly what to get was scarce and confusing. And I could not find any research done on how it would affect collagen stimulating fillers. I would def try it if I was under proper guidance by a doctor but then you are in the situation of telling him or her you want the compound to effect the collagen in your penis skin.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717447

• VoltzZz

Hyperbol wrote: I tried it for a little bit, injected into the base of my penis. It burned pretty bad a few times as they say that's what happens with this peptide. The problem was I didn't really know what I was doing and I feared I would fuck something up. Trying to research how to mix the bac water with the peptide and researching exactly what to get was scarce and confusing. And I could not find any research done on how it would affect collagen stimulating fillers. I would def try it if I was under proper guidance by a doctor but then you are in the situation of telling him or her you want the compound to effect the collagen in your penis skin.

I've used various peptides so I'm comfortable with the research I've done regarding dosing this. Mixing is simple, just basic math once you know how many mg you are going to inject. There's a peptide calculator online that makes things super easy also. I don't know what your reason was for injecting directly into your penis. The product isn't site specific. A doctor wouldn't give guidance with a research chemical so you'd be at the mercy of whatever research you've done anyways

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717448

Mixing is simple? Not quite. First of all, you aren't supposed to inject fluid directly onto the powder. That's easier said then done. The powder can't be damaged and has to be finessed into dissolving all the way into the water. The vials can be small and it's common to have excess powder floating around. Bac water is supposed to be done after 30 days once opened. You probably won't use up the vial in 30 days. Typical home freezers aren't on constantly. They have on/off cycles and the peptide is exposed to temp changes which can weaken the product. Same with the refrigerator which causes condensation. Shipping the product in extreme heat or cold is sometimes not accounted for. There's risk of infection. I haven't seen any two sources with the same dose recommendation for GHK-cu. Too much copper can be bad. Cheap online sources for peptides are unreliable, unregulated, and often buy from cheap China wholesalers. Anything you find that is legit is expensive. I don't even know if a doctor can prescribe you GHK-cu now like they used to be able to prescribe other peptides.

I mean I can go on and on why it's not easy like you seem to think. As far as not being site specific, that's not true. GHK-cu is often placed directly on sites people want to improve the appearance of.

Lastly, dermatologists recommend and instruct people on how to how to use GHK-cu all the time.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717449

• VoltzZz

Hyperbol wrote: Mixing is simple? Not quite. First of all, you aren't supposed to inject fluid directly onto the powder. That's easier said then done. The powder can't be damaged and has to be finessed into dissolving all the way into the water. The vials can be small and it's common to have excess powder floating around. Bac water is supposed to be done after 30 days once opened. You probably won't use up the vial in 30 days. Typical home freezers aren't on constantly. They have on/off cycles and the peptide is exposed to temp changes which can weaken the product. Same with the refrigerator which causes condensation. Shipping the product in extreme heat or cold is sometimes not accounted for. There's risk of infection. I haven't seen any two sources with the same dose recommendation for GHK-cu. Too much copper can be bad. Cheap online sources for peptides are unreliable, unregulated, and often buy from cheap China wholesalers. Anything you find that is legit is expensive. I don't even know if a doctor can prescribe you GHK-cu now like they used to be able to prescribe other peptides.

I mean I can go on and on why it's not easy like you seem to think. As far as not being site specific, that's not true. GHK-cu is often placed directly on sites people want to improve the appearance of.

Lastly, dermatologists recommend and instruct people on how to how to use GHK-cu all the time.

Personally I think you're taking it to the extreme. I understand the product is delicate but it's not difficult to turn the bottle horizontal and hold the plunger while the vacuum draws the bac water into the vial. If you regulate it enough you can slow it to a single drop at a time if you wanted to.

Lyophilized Peptides are much more stable and have a longer shelf life than non Lyophilized Peptides so the $10 or so difference between the two are worth the cost. Peptides need a cool dark place. Once reconstituted simply placing the vial in the fridge is all it takes. As far as the bac water goes $10 for a 20ml vial doesn't have me sweating throwing out whatever I have left after the recommended 28day expiration after the vial is punctured. Personally I have no problem keeping an open bottle for 3 months as long as it's stored in the fridge and the rubber is cleaned with each use but that's just me.

I understand the product is used site specific for dermatologic purposes topically but I haven't found anything suggesting injecting site specific. Injections are systemic so that's the route I'm going.

For the sake of the short run (25 days) I plan on using it I think it's worth a shot for the $80 considering the thousands invested in a couple rounds of PMMA.

Thanks for the input!

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308717459

it's a peptide. You're going subq. Not that it's the most ideal thing but you see diabetics reusing needles until they're dull, not sterilizing the area, etc.
I'm not suggesting one does that, but when we talk about bacteriostatic water and the dangers of injection...a lof of what we've learned as best practice applies to IV or IM injections.
Your average 31ga insulin pin isn't doing any damage unless it goes straight into a vein.
If this were an IM or IV injection, yes, I'd follow every sterile protocol down to the letter. But for subq injection of a peptide? Getting popped by a thorn is a greater risk.
I.keep my bacteriostatic water and peptides in my drink fridge upstairs. I've used 6+ month old opened bacteriostatic water, reconstituted a lyophilized peptide, that ive kept around for months in case I needed a bost (PT-141 specifically - though I also kept BPC157 and TB500 on hand for injuries, too).
In other words:
-It's going to take a longass time for bac water to go bad in the fridge.
-your lyo peptides aren't as fragile as advertised
-most of our sterile practices come from IM/IV injections.
-reddit is terrible

And yes, compounded ghk-cu is available and legal. The pharmacy that handles my TRT (and peptides) has it in capsule or injectable form. They tout it as a BPC-157 replacement, though i think that's nonsense.
I would add the caveats about telling people NOT to Dick around with actual research chemicals, but we're also all here having experimental procedures done to our dicks, so...

GHK-Cu for collagen 3 weeks 1 day ago #1308717502

While peptides is a relevant and often discussed topic on this site, I want to point out that this discussion is teetering on "DIY" dialog which is against forum rules (i.e. how to perform experimental injections on oneself). Let's keep the topic focused around its efficacy as opposed to how it's performed (you can always exchange emails via private messages if you wish to carry on the latter subject).

Carry on.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream