Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Debating on Third Round

Debating on Third Round 3 months 5 days ago #1308717492

• Ptbnl03
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
The first and NOT the second? Even still, is it dramatically more than the second? Not sure there is enough data to say it’s always the case is there? And what about the third round? Less than the second?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Debating on Third Round 3 months 5 days ago #1308717493

• Ptbnl03
He did put some on the underside the second round. My touch up would primarily be on the right side as it’s low and it feels weird when Erect.

For me, hitting the g spot is mostly about angle and technique. I have plenty of Dick to massage the g spot. She just likes overall stretch and full feeling. And for my own personal reasons, i wanted to get to 6” Girth from 5” mseg starting point and thought 30 syringes would get me there.

Debating on Third Round 3 months 4 days ago #1308717500

Ptbnl03 wrote: I am also debating third round.

Starting size: 6.9 BPEL 5.0 mseg
1st round 9/23 15 syringes of Bellafill at Rupeka
Size when I went in for second procedure: 6.8 BPEL 5.25 mseg.
2nd round 12/23 15 syringes of Bellafill at Rupeka
Current size 6.8 BPEL 5.5 mseg

I would say that on one hand I’m very happy to be at 5.5, although I expected the results to be a bit more dramatic. Maybe I haven’t given the second treatment enough time, or I’m just not a hyper responder to the filler. I also probably need 7-10 more syringes for touch up/aesthetics. The way it ended up I am low on the right side. I also have two green pea size lumps in both sides of the mid shaft which is kinda annoying.

Something to bear in mind: everything I've read states that a syringe of Bellafill is 0.8ml and NOT 1.0ml
so you've in fact had 0.8 * 30 syringes == 24ml of 20% PMMA

This would roughly be the equivalent of going to Avanti and getting 12ml 30% and 12ml 10% - the higher end of what they might do in one visit.
0.5" gain off of 24ml of 20% PMMA isn't high end ideal response, but put in those terms with a nearly 7" Dick within reason.
Especially when you consider they usually do something more akin to e.g. 15ml 30% and 7ml 10% (just as a ballpark example).
So in this example you have 4.5ml PMMA (15 * .3) from the 30%, 0.7ml PMMA in the other, total 5.2ml PMMA microspheres
In 24mL (30mL * 0.8 ) of 20% PMMA, you have 4.8ml PMMA microspheres (24 * 0.2).

Does that make sense? You got a half Inch from Bellafill, getting a volume of actual PMMA micropheres that you would have gotten from a fairly conservative Avanti trip with a blend of fillers. (just using them as a benchmark, not trying to advocate one way or another, they're just so common on here they're a great benchmark!).

So if you're looking at guys who're getting 0.75" from one trip, look at the actual mL of PMMA itself they're getting, not syringes, not total volume. There are a lot of guys getting more actual PMMA microspheres by volume in one trip than you got in two, either because their by-volume percent was higher with the same total volume, OR, their their volume was greater because they had 30 1.0ml syringes with an average concentration of 20% whereas. you had 30 0.8ml syringes with an average concentration of 20%

Convoluted but this is your apples to apples comparison. How many mL of actual PMMA microspheres are you getting - not syringes, not total mL (because that includes carrier). Compare that to other guys and your 0.5" on a 6.8" dong is normal-ish.

Note this is predicated on me being correct about the Bellafill syringe being 0.8ml. First google result says "Bellafill comes as a gel in pre-filled 0.8 mL syringes. It is comprised of 20% PMMA microspheres (approximately 6 million microspheres) suspended in 80% bovine collagen gel and 0.3% lidocaine"
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Debating on Third Round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717618

Ugh. After having sex with 3 small women where i both felt they have large pussies and i felt i could be much girthier than 5.4 inches. These women didn't even have children. I would feel better sex with bigger Dick. Unfortunately my growth is kinda maxed out, last time one side didn't get bigger at all and there was lot of blood when trying to inject PMMA.
Meanwhile i have one thick woman who has a magnificently tight pussy. Penetration feels soo much better.

Debating on Third Round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717638

Honestly, if a woman has a pussy where a near 5.5" doesn't "feel" sufficient, that's her problem, not yours ;)

Interestingly, in my experience smaller women tend to be tighter (age factors in too), and thicker women tend to have larger vaginas. However, this is merely a correlation, not all of this applies to every woman as you can see in your circumstance @Dream . Heck, I've heard of big men with small penises and short men with 8x6's (albeit uncommon). Kind of akin to men, sex anatomy on both sides of the isle come in big & small.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Debating on Third Round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717641

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Dream
I have 6 inch girth, But I also would say your girth is enough. Its far far away from small.

To your comment - that there is no more growth possible in your case: Since some Docs do also Underside-Pmma Now, you can calculate that you ll have there in the ‚virgin-skin‘ a respond like in an initial session.

Debating on Third Round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717642

Thanks! I imagine you are a really big fan of that. Looked a bit but didn't find journal of you. Have you had it done on underside and have pics? (Or of anyone else for that matter?)

Last edit: by Dream.

Debating on Third Round 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717648

• Ptbnl03
Thanks for the info. I am aware that Bellafill is not 1ml per syringe. I guess what I was going off of in my expectations is that Rupeka told me expect around .75” total gain per session. So in my mind I had it as .5” per session to be more conservative in my expectations and it has fallen short of even that. But point taken about microsphere density and overall length. Also I may not be done growing. After my second visit in December, he said he would wait a year before coming back so we will see. I will be happy to update the board if and when I notice any more growth.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream