• Page:

TOPIC: Fat Pad Questions

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 1 day ago #1308716603

• Yup
  • Yup's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I am aiming to go to Avanti for PMMA later this year. I have lost 80 pounds and still have more weight to lose before wanting to get PMMA. I want to do it as a celebration or reward for my hard work in the last 18 months.

What is the ideal fat pad thickness in inches as well as the maximum fat pad thickness in inches for getting PMMA done? I plan on doing two full rounds spread out over a year... one later this year and one in late 2025. My thinking is that with my first round, my fat pad still won't be ideal, but at least I can get the first round under my belt and then the second round a year later, any areas at the base that weren't filled out well will then be ready.

Is that sound thinking?

Appreciate the input, especially from anyone who has been in this scenario of lots of weight loss and timing their PMMA. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 1 day ago #1308716604

I have basically that exact same plan. I also love birria.
I know my taco loving a** needs to weigh a good 10-15% less than I do, and my BPEL vs NBPEL is a little ridiculous, BUT, ive seen chunkier dudes on here get a good result, and, Avanti seems to be able to get a great result regardless. I'm sure there are limits, but as long as I'm seeing guys with higher BF% than me getting good results, I'm not backing out
My thinking is basically: look at the chunkiest dude you've seen get PMMA on here, and did he get a good result? If I'm less chunky and more diligent with aftercare, I'll get a better result than that.
For me too, I already have a traffic cone Dick, I'd like an RPG-7. Sort of. So, as long as the transition to base is reasonably smooth i don't care about the size disparity.
NB: I'm waiting to book until I'm sure the apocalypse isn't gonna jump off on April 8th when the eclipse happens

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 20 hours ago #1308716613

• Yup
Do you have any chonky boy threads (preferably with pictures) you could link that speak to this?

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 14 hours ago #1308716620

The fat pad topic has been a recurring theme so I hope to get one of my (or many) Sponsors to chime in on this matter. I also recommend checking out PhalloBoards 2.0 and using the SEARCH tab there as it contains a decade worth of content as well (type keywords like fat pad, fatpad, mons pubis, lipo, among others).

What I have learned over many years is that:
  • Whether by genetics or other unknown variable(s), you can lose a lot of weight and still have a stubborn fat pad.
  • There are procedures to reduce the fat in this area, but can be invasive, and there is no guarantee how much is removed, and by extension (no pun intended), how much "lost length" you get back from the procedure post-op, visually, tangibly, or both.

To answer the original poster's (OP) question: the ideal fat pad is the shredded GQ Swimsuit Model level of lean. The vast majority of males will probably not achieve this, so your best bet is to get to your goal weight/body fat percentage, and make a judgment call then on whether or not removing any lingering fat is worthwhile (while considering the aforementioned bullet-points).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yup

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 7 hours ago #1308716623

• Yup
Thanks for your response.

Would you say the thinner your fat pad is, the more Linnea cc's one could receive? or does it not work like that?

Fat Pad Questions 1 month 3 hours ago #1308716624

Yup wrote: Thanks for your response.

Would you say the thinner your fat pad is, the more Linnea cc's one could receive? or does it not work like that?

It doesn't really work like that (if necessary, they will extend your penis while injecting so that your true base gets adequate volume). I will say however, if you have a prominent fat pad (which already can burden Flaccid length), you'll find high volumes may worsen the "pig-in-the-blanket effect", especially if you are a Grower.

The fat pad's biggest "sin" is that it buries some of the base of your shaft in the Flaccid state, and even in the Erect state depending on the guy. It doesn't have any impact on actual Girth or Girth gains via injectable Phalloplasty. I hope that makes sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yup

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream