PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penis Enlargement Surgery through Fascia Detachment

Penis Enlargement Surgery through Fascia Detachment 1 month 1 day ago #1308716545

• Jondoe
  • Jondoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Just came across a form of phalloplasty that I’ve never hear of before:

Mechanism of Penis Enlargement Surgery through Fascia Detachment
The penis consists of the corpus cavernosum, which is covered by a white membrane called the tunica albuginea, made of collagen fibers. In addition, this white membrane is enveloped by Buck’s fascia. This Buck’s fascia acts like a corset, constricting the tunica albuginea and the corpus cavernosum, thus limiting the length and girth of the penis. The idea is to detach this Buck’s fascia as much as possible, which limits the size of the penis. Additionally, by detaching between the corpus spongiosum and the corpus cavernosum, an increase in the size, especially in width, can be anticipated.

Has anyone heard of this type of surgery? Or could anyone shed more light on it?

As I understand this method only relies on releasing the grip that the bucks fascia corpus cavernosum and spungiosum. Allowing the chambers to fill with more blood? Leading to size increase. No need for dermal matrix, Pmma, etc…

Anyway this method is new to me so any further info would be greatly appreciated.

yamamotoclinic.or.jp/man/penile/en/

Here is the website of the clinic advertising and describing this method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jondoe.

Penis Enlargement Surgery through Fascia Detachment 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716575

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
It's definitely something to consider but I'd like to see more documentation on the gains and long term outcomes or possible issues. The cost is actually quite low, around 3k usd, but that fascia has a purpose and I'd be concerned about having a higher risk of penile injury without the normal support there. They mentioned both length and Girth gains but no specifics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream