• Page:

TOPIC: Lig Cut Scar Pain

Lig Cut Scar Pain 1 month 6 days ago #1308716461

• Nugget
  • Nugget's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Almost 10 months post MegaMaxl and developed an excruciating pain behind the vertical scar above my donaker. Anyone else have this occur? It literally hurts to touch, a stabbing pain. Anyone else experience this?
Last edit: by Nugget.
The topic has been locked.

Lig Cut Scar Pain 1 month 6 days ago #1308716479

Nugget wrote: Almost 10 months post MegaMaxl and developed an excruciating pain behind the vertical scar above my donaker. Anyone else have this occur? It literally hurts to touch, a stabbing pain. Anyone else experience this?

Matters of this nature should be directed to the Medical Office & Practitioner. Often times when complications of this nature are addressed early, it can be resolved quickly and you can resume both your length & girth gains.

If anyone has had similar experiences, I recommend you message this person directly, but I would not post it here as it may provide inaccurate information. The messages you send should be only if you have had the same experience with the same procedure, etc. It should not be a substitute for the Doctor's professional opinion or Doctor's Order.

For that reason I will be locking this thread and implore @Nugget to contact his performing Physician at his earliest. This site is a resource for consumer decision making and not for diagnosis, prognosis, or arm-chair treatments (although that isn't to say that kind of information can't be shared from former experiences, but any current or ongoing circumstances ought to be addressed directly).
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream