PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences?

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 1 week ago #1308716423

• Mbiz92
  • Mbiz92's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello to everyone.

I'm at a crossroads in deciding between two HA (Hyaluronic Acid) fillers for penile Girth enhancement and would greatly appreciate your insights.

CHOICE:
On one hand, I've got Juvederm Voluma, which comes highly recommended by a well-respected clinic in London. On the other, UroFill has been proposed by a well-known Urologist in Rome.
Given the prestige of both the two medical institutions, I'm finding it quite challenging to lean decisively towards one. Both options seem viable, but I'm curious about real-world experiences from this knowledgeable community.

QUESTIONS:
  • Have any of you undergone Girth enhancement using either UroFill or Juvederm Voluma?
  • Could you share your thoughts on the effectiveness, feel, durability, and overall satisfaction with the results if you had one of these two brands?
  • Are there some a priori criteria to evaluate the fillers in general?

SOME DETAILS:
This would be my first HA filler injection so I am looking for something non permanent.

Thanks for your time and help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 1 week ago #1308716428

Urofill is not a filler, it's a network of clinics. I believe they use HA but what brand(s) I don't know. There are some clinics that concoct their own fillers or buy in bulk from China which you should avoid. You're better off getting HA made by a pharma company, with lot numbers and packages opened in front of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mbiz92

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 1 week ago #1308716443

• Mbiz92
Thank you so much for shedding light on UroFill; that was news to me. Regarding Juvederm Voluma, it's been pitched to me as the top-tier option among semi-permanent fillers. Is that reputation justified, in your opinion?

Also, I noticed a difference in application techniques between the two—UroFill being administered via direct needle injection, whereas Juvederm Voluma is applied with a cannula. Do you believe the cannula approach is generally preferable?

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 6 days ago #1308716454

• Mbiz92

otis wrote: Urofill is not a filler, it's a network of clinics. I believe they use HA but what brand(s) I don't know. There are some clinics that concoct their own fillers or buy in bulk from China which you should avoid. You're better off getting HA made by a pharma company, with lot numbers and packages opened in front of you.

Thank you so much for shedding light on UroFill; that was news to me. Regarding Juvederm Voluma, it's been pitched to me as the top-tier option among semi-permanent fillers. Is that reputation justified, in your opinion?

Also, I noticed a difference in application techniques between the two—UroFill being administered via direct needle injection, whereas Juvederm Voluma is applied with a cannula. Do you believe the cannula approach is generally preferable?

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 5 days ago #1308716464

Voluma stands out in the HA (Hyaluronic Acid) filler market in the U.S. for its durability, with results lasting at least 2 years. This longevity is a significant advantage over many other HA fillers, which often have a duration of about half that time. The enduring effect of Voluma makes it an attractive choice for those seeking longer-lasting enhancements without frequent touch-ups.

Voluma provides a very natural sensation feel. This natural feel is essential for individuals looking for enhancements. If your poing to do HA as opposed to PMMA hands down I would pick Voluma.

getmoregirth.com/voluma/

Dr. Sullivan

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 5 days ago #1308716472

• Mbiz92

Dr_Sullivan wrote: Voluma stands out in the HA (Hyaluronic Acid) filler market in the U.S. for its durability, with results lasting at least 2 years. This longevity is a significant advantage over many other HA fillers, which often have a duration of about half that time. The enduring effect of Voluma makes it an attractive choice for those seeking longer-lasting enhancements without frequent touch-ups.

Voluma provides a very natural sensation feel. This natural feel is essential for individuals looking for enhancements. If your poing to do HA as opposed to PMMA hands down I would pick Voluma.

getmoregirth.com/voluma/

Dr. Sullivan

Thank you very much, Dr. Sullivan. I greatly appreciate your feedback. If I can ask, Could you recommend any other brands that specialize in non-permanent fillers?

I've come across Androfill and noticed it has received positive reviews online. From a layperson's perspective, a filler specifically designed for penile enhancement seems more suitable. This was my initial concern with more general brands like Juvéderm Voluma, which are used for various treatments (such as lips, cheeks, jaw, etc.).

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 4 days ago #1308716481

There are currently no fillers approved for penile enhancement,,, so everything anyone is using is off label (not FDA approved) for that treatment. I don't think that is bad per say as the fillers really give a natural fill. I think there are many good fillers but none last as long as Voluma.

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 4 days ago #1308716491

I have had both Juvederm Voluma and the newer Volux. I recommend Volux over Voluma for cohesiveness, firm texture, and longevity.

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 1 month 3 days ago #1308716504

• Mbiz92

TrouserSnake wrote: I have had both Juvederm Voluma and the newer Volux. I recommend Volux over Voluma for cohesiveness, firm texture, and longevity.

Thanks. Would you recommend Volux also for a first injection?

UroFill vs. Juvederm Voluma for Penile Girth Enhancement (HA) : Experiences? 4 weeks 12 hours ago #1308716609

I really can't say from personal experience. However, last time I saw the doc he said most of his patients are now doing Volux for the first injection. I'm not aware of any downside for the first round, and the result with Volux is better. Once you have selected a doctor, I recommend asking their opinion.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream