PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716416

Hello fellas. This is a topic a few folks were asking about on another thread I had. Given the level of interest, is seems this is a good time to start a dedicated thread on this topic.

I don't know how many of us out there have had injectable fillers on the underside of their Penises, so if you have, please educate us here on your experience.

For any doctors that have opinions or experience with this procedure, please chime in as well.

I have personally had two rounds of 60 syringes from Dr_Rupeka which included injections of Bellafill on the underside of my penis. My results are outstanding. I have had zero complications. It has really assisted in the aesthetics of the Girth of my penis, and I couldn't be happier with the results. And my wife is ecstatic!

I had three rounds from Avanti_Derma prior to seeing Dr_Rupeka and I was very happy with my experiences with "AD" as well. They are both wonderful clinics but appear to have slightly different philosophies on penis fillers.

I won't speak for AD, but I do not believe they will inject filler on the underside of the penis. They didn't with the three rounds I had with them, but I don't want to assume that they will not either. Dr_Rupeka I can speak for because I had the two procedures and he did successfully inject filler on the underside of my penis, with phenomenal results.

The questions folks have are:
1) Are there risks with injecting the underside of the Penis?
2) If certain doctors perceive there to be risks, why?
3) What medical evidence exists that declare injectable fillers on the underside of the penis should not be done?

Everyone please chime in as you need . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, PmmaFan, itgoesthud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716420

• Den-SG
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I had my HA fillers done in Bangkok and did ask the Dr during the procedure as I was watching him inject and mold the filler. He said, he does not fill the underside because the urethra is very close to the surface of the skin and erring on side of safety he avoids filling in that area. There could be complications on urine flow if not well carried out.

But I think everyone’s anatomy is slightly different and penile size and shape variation is huge. Doctors will need to make that judgement based on their experience.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716421

You had 2 rounds of 60 syringes? So 120 syringes? Wow, that's a lot of entry points. Your penis must have been really swollen after 60 injections in one round...

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716424

Den-SG wrote: I had my HA fillers done in Bangkok and did ask the Dr during the procedure as I was watching him inject and mold the filler. He said, he does not fill the underside because the urethra is very close to the surface of the skin and erring on side of safety he avoids filling in that area. There could be complications on urine flow if not well carried out.

But I think everyone’s anatomy is slightly different and penile size and shape variation is huge. Doctors will need to make that judgement based on their experience.

This is one of my points. I hear folks say this is the view some doctors have. My question is, where is the medical evidence. Where is the data? When has this ever actually happened? To my knowledge and many years of research I have read zero cases of filler on the underside of the penis causing any issues with the urethra or urine flow. Perhaps it’s because the medical establishment simply and holistically took a conservative view and very few have actually had it done. So the numbers simply haven’t been available.

Excluding silicone bros, if you have had filler injected on the underside of your penis, please sound off here and let us know your results. I know of three, including myself. I’m sure there are hundreds more.

Data Point: I have had Bellafill injected in the underside of my penis by Dr_Rupeka and have had amazing results with zero negative effects. Anyone else?

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716425

Hyperbol wrote: You had 2 rounds of 60 syringes? So 120 syringes? Wow, that's a lot of entry points. Your penis must have been really swollen after 60 injections in one round...

The quantity of syringes doesn’t really dictate the number of entry holes. I’ve had as little as 15cc’s injected and as much as 60 syringes injected and the amount of entry holes is the same. Usually 4-6 entry holes depending.

The number of entry points doesn’t necessarily directly translate to the amount of swelling. Several factors determine the amount of swelling. That said, I always have had a decent amount of swelling after a procedure, regardless of quantity of product used.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716427

I can see (in theory) how it could be a problem, and having tried to piss when i was wrapped too tight that...would suck.
I can also see a ton of real estate on either side of the urethra taht should in theory be lower risk. I think hitting the middle of the underside and having so much bulk added the urethra is compressed COULD be a thing, and i think that's been the justification for avoiding it (as i understand it), not so much that there's any worry of puncturing the urethra, just compression.

As mentioned though, cases of it would be helpful, as well hearing doctors chime in on their concerns doing the underside and/or how they surmise the injectors who do it are avoiding the issue (or if they really are avoiding it)

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716429

The more you inject into the same entry point, the harder it is for that entry point to heal. You're aggravating and damaging the skin more. The entry point becomes wider. You're saying you had 60cc (of Bellafill or HA?) in one sitting between 4-6 entry points. So 10-12 syringes went into one hole. Naturally the hole will get wider and you'd want to create more entry points.

Guys get very swollen with 12 syringes much less 60. I'm confused how you were able to fit that much filler into your penis. I don't know what to tell you if you honestly think there isn't a difference in recovery between 10-12 syringes and 60. I didn't know doctors were offering 60 syringes of anything.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716430

Hyperbol wrote: The more you inject into the same entry point, the harder it is for that entry point to heal. You're aggravating and damaging the skin more. The entry point becomes wider. You're saying you had 60cc (of Bellafill or HA?) in one sitting between 4-6 entry points. So 10-12 syringes went into one hole. Naturally the hole will get wider and you'd want to create more entry points.

Guys get very swollen with 12 syringes much less 60. I'm confused how you were able to fit that much filler into your penis. I don't know what to tell you if you honestly think there isn't a difference in recovery between 10-12 syringes and 60. I didn't know doctors were offering 60 syringes of anything.

Ummm.. Not if they're using a cannula properly.

I've had my whole shaft worked around from as little as one entry point.

Last edit: by justn8.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716431

I'm guessing that was HA? There's a reason why most doctors don't use one entry point for the entire procedure regardless of substance but HA is easier to disperse and mold than PCL or PMMA. There would be a much higher risk of Nodule formation in that spot if someone did one entry point for 10-12 syringes of PMMA. The last I heard a doctor doing that was the one in Prague.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716433

itgoesthud wrote: I can see (in theory) how it could be a problem, and having tried to piss when i was wrapped too tight that...would suck.
I can also see a ton of real estate on either side of the urethra taht should in theory be lower risk. I think hitting the middle of the underside and having so much bulk added the urethra is compressed COULD be a thing, and i think that's been the justification for avoiding it (as i understand it), not so much that there's any worry of puncturing the urethra, just compression.

As mentioned though, cases of it would be helpful, as well hearing doctors chime in on their concerns doing the underside and/or how they surmise the injectors who do it are avoiding the issue (or if they really are avoiding it)

I’m with ya on the theory, but there is literally zero data of that theory happening. The only explanation I can think of is that skin is extremely elastic. It gets tighter and has a limit per procedure but stretches over time. How does a 600 pound man fit all that fat under their skin without crushing their liver as an example. So the urethra ultimately ends up not being compressed. There is an initial limit per procedure unique to each persons anatomy, but over time the skin will stretch and you can choose to do more rounds if desired. What is the penis limit? I have no idea but have read about medical data stating some have chosen to go as thick as 10”+. Yikes!

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716434

Hyperbol wrote: The more you inject into the same entry point, the harder it is for that entry point to heal. You're aggravating and damaging the skin more. The entry point becomes wider. You're saying you had 60cc (of Bellafill or HA?) in one sitting between 4-6 entry points. So 10-12 syringes went into one hole. Naturally the hole will get wider and you'd want to create more entry points.

My 2 year and 5 procedure journey has yielded the complete opposite results from what you are stating with such authority. Rather than recount those experience for you, I’ll point you to go read my threads per round if you are interested, complete with pics and stats.

The two 60 syringe rounds I had with Rupeka yielded zero nodules. All three rounds with AD which were 22cc’s, 18cc’s and 15cc’s ALL yielded nodules. I don’t know the answer as to why, but that data directly contrasts what you are stating. I’m not a doctor so I’ll defer to them to speak with authority, on this topic, I can only speak from personal experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PmmaFan, Razor350

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 1 week ago #1308716435

Anyone else out there with filler on the underside of their penis, please share your experience here. Good or bad.

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 1 month 6 days ago #1308716444

6x5to6x7 wrote: Anyone else out there with filler on the underside of their penis, please share your experience here. Good or bad.

No PMMA on my underside but there is definitely some HA. At some point I'll be updating my thread or making a new one specifically about my experience with my current practitioner, but in the meantime I'll ask him next time I see him about how far around he'll typically go. But I definitely do. I think it's why I don't look (to myself anyway) as wide as some of the PMMA guys who have similar numerical dimensions. If it was all on my top side and glans I feel like I'd be dwarfing my glans more than I am.

I'll definitely ask.

And no issues with it at all. I think the permanence of PMMA led practitioners like Avanti to be on the side of caution. They've seen their fair share of horror stories earlier on the in age of injectable Girth enlargement so I think they just play it safe and have a reputation for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, Razor350

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716579

Hello All,
This is the first time I have seen anybody go so deep into the rationale for using fillers on top of the urethra. Good for you, guys.
Our stance on that issue has been and will remain a firm negative.
I am attaching a diagram depicting a transverse section of the penis. Notice how the tunica albuginea is thinner above the urethra and how the urethra itself feels soft, almost spongy; try palpating it along the course of an Erection.
Given that Avanti Derma primarily utilizes the most potent fillers on the market (PMMA & PCL), we must exercise heightened caution compared to practices employing absorbable and reversible HA, which inherently possesses a softer consistency.
We must consider potential future complications, and it's not worth jeopardizing the possibility of partial or total obstruction.
Conversely, both patients and doctors should be mindful of aesthetics... the natural shape of the penis is that of an oval, not a perfect cylinder. We strongly advocate preserving normal structures such as the natural shape and an unobstructed urethra, avoiding ventral Phalloplasty (scrotal bag reduction), refraining from overcorrections, and other considerations.
As evident, distinctions between fillers are significant, sometimes even crucial. Kudos to all members seeking education to make informed and thoughtful decisions.
DrC @ Avanti Derma
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350, Den-SG

Injectable Fillers on the Underside of the Penis 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308716628

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
First I have to say that AD is the founder of Penile-Pmma-Enhancement and have the track record & biggest knowledge. This is a 100% fact.
And also only cause AD says that Pmma on the underside is not a good idea - I m still undecided to do it.

In past I had 4 sessions Pmma at AD. In one of the sessions inadvertently a bit pmma went on the backside of the shaft at one spot while injection. What I can say: It‘s there now for 5 years - and I really like it. It could be: That its only everything well cause its only a conservative amount - as I said it went there by „accident“. Cause I do have respect regarding the AD-statements - I m still undecided. -and when I ll do it - then only maximum a conservative amount of 10 cc max.

Also when the natural penis is oval - as a heterosexual man I think cylinder form is defining better. It‘s especially about the vertical girth, not that much about the horizontal girth (!)

Since @6x5to6x7 has crazy volumes injected frontside & backside - I think he is an exordinaire example. It would be interesting to know what AD thinks about 1 very conservative session on the backside for people who are really interested in it. > A range of minimal volume what AD would call only a „touch-up“ session. Are the risks here at least reduced?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream