PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone gotten good results with just 10% pmma?

Has anyone gotten good results with just 10% pmma? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716215

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 49
I was wondering if anyone has done a full round with 10% PMMA and did they gain something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone gotten good results with just 10% pmma? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716239

• moes
  • Thank you received: 15
Here's an attached picture of a case posted by Dr Casavantes a couple of years ago. I think it was on the version 2.0 of the forum?

As you can see, this patient had a first session of 21ml of 10% PMMA and the results are great and it led to a gain of an Inch after the first session! This leads me to think why they would use 30% PMMA in the first place...
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Has anyone gotten good results with just 10% pmma? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716240

Over the years on here, and that example just posted is one, I've only seen substantial gains from 10% only if it was a first session. The reaction is similar and the body has lots of room to form collagen.

On the flip side, there are many cases where guys got all or mostly all 10% in subsequent sessions with little to no actual size gain (although most reported improved aesthetics, shape, feel, etc).

Just going off memory and what I've noticed over years following
The following user(s) said Thank You: uncuthero, richardgaines

Has anyone gotten good results with just 10% pmma? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716261

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 49
In a couple of weeks im off for round 3 to improve aesthetics and maybe a .25 gain. Im doing a full round of 10% to see how things can improve over mostly 30%

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream