• Page:

TOPIC: Questions for girth enhancement

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716176

• Evolife23
  • Evolife23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys, I’m brand new to the community so apologies if I come off as a newbie. But I am looking to get HA fillers for Girth enhancement since it is reversible and the safest option. I am not cheap, however not looking to spend an arm and a leg since I would consider going with PMMA in the future if I like the HA. I have some basic questions

My stats:
Based in Boston, MA
African American
5’11 ft
197 lbs
BPEL: 7.5”
Non-BPEL: 6.8 or 6.9”
Midshaft Girth: 5.25”
Base Girth: 5”

I would like to achieve 6” Girth

Is Volux the best bet for a firm filler? (I am trying to avoid the soft spongy feeling when Erect)

How many ML would it take for me to achieve 6”?

Should I go for 6” throughout the shaft? Or taper from the base of 6” down to like 5.8” near glands?

Any recommendations for doctors in my area? (I don’t mind traveling by plane if it’s a good deal with reputable doctor i.e Mexico etc)

Can I use bathmate and extender after enhancement?

Any loss of sensation? (I already take a bit to cum during sex which isn’t a bad thing but don’t want to prolong it further lol)

Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716187

Have you considered Ellanse?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716200

Evolife23 wrote: Hey guys, I’m brand new to the community so apologies if I come off as a newbie. But I am looking to get HA fillers for Girth enhancement since it is reversible and the safest option. I am not cheap, however not looking to spend an arm and a leg since I would consider going with PMMA in the future if I like the HA. I have some basic questions

My stats:
Based in Boston, MA
African American
5’11 ft
197 lbs
BPEL: 7.5”
Non-BPEL: 6.8 or 6.9”
Midshaft Girth: 5.25”
Base Girth: 5”

One-Inch increase in Girth is the maximum that we recommend, and only if you are Circumcised. Otherwise, you should aim for less growth.

Is Volux the best bet for a firm filler? (I am trying to avoid the soft spongy feeling when Erect)
Volux is definitely the denser product, but due to its nature, expect some sponginess from any brand of HA when higher volume is used.

That is a very difficult question, and something almost impossible to predict. Many factors are involved, like skin firmness, Foreskin or not, length, how your body accepts it, etc.
It is not recommended to try to force the product into the tissues to avoid irregularities, and most practices use different amounts.

Should I go for 6” throughout the shaft? Or taper from the base of 6” down to like 5.8” near glands?
For a natural look, it should be some tapering towards the glans but do not expect so much precision. Talk to your injector, though.

Any recommendations for doctors in my area? (I don’t mind traveling by plane if it’s a good deal with reputable doctor i.e Mexico etc)
I leave this blank because (obviously) I'm biased. Do an extensive research.

Follow the instructions of your injector. This will vary depending on his/her technique and the product that you decide in the end.

Any loss of sensation? (I already take a bit to cum during sex which isn’t a bad thing but don’t want to prolong it further lol)
Most patients report better sensation and a better sex life in general.

Thanks for the help!

A one-Inch increase in Girth is the maximum that we recommend, and only if you are Circumcised. Otherwise, you should aim for less growth.

Volux is the denser product, but due to its nature, expect some sponginess from any brand of HA when higher volume is used.

That is a very difficult question and something almost impossible to predict. Many factors are involved, like skin firmness, Foreskin or not, length, how your body accepts it, ethnicity, age, etc.
Trying to force the product into the tissues is not recommended to avoid irregularities, and most practices use different amounts.

For a natural look, it should be some tapering towards the glans, but do not expect so much precision. Talk to your injector, though.

I leave this blank because (obviously) I'm biased. Do an extensive research.

Follow the instructions of your injector. This will vary depending on his/her technique and the product that you decide in the end.

Most patients report better sensation and a better sex life in general.

Regards, DrC @ Avanti Derma
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716233

• Evolife23
Yes but because it is more permanent, I would like to try HA first to see how it goes. But afterwards I am completely open to Ellanse if it Proves to be the better solution

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716234

• Evolife23
Thanks for the response!

Yes I am already Circumcised.

How much is the Volux with you guys?

Questions for girth enhancement 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716264

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 19
Welcome and congrats on the choice. As you might read from the AD brochure, they offer 3 types. I opted for the Linnea safe since it's permanent and the amount injected depends on your goals and how much your member could physically take. I would say that the average cc is about 20 percent of a mixed 10- and 30-percent solution (again, depending on your goal).

It sounds like you're already blessed with both length and Girth. That thing's gonna do some damage! Good luck on your choice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream