PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mid shaft gains from filling in base?

Mid shaft gains from filling in base? 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716137

Has anyone had mid-shaft gains from filling in the base? I believe I have read of others experiencing this but I didn't find anything when searching.

Going to go in a few months and fill in the base and suspect that will push up the filler mid-shaft for a bit more size at max girtht. I am thickest mid-shaft and quite a bit thinner at the base.

Has anyone else had that experience where filling in the base pushed up and thickened the mid-shaft? Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks for your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mid shaft gains from filling in base? 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716150

Whynotttttt wrote: Has anyone had mid-shaft gains from filling in the base? I believe I have read of others experiencing this but I didn't find anything when searching.

Going to go in a few months and fill in the base and suspect that will push up the filler mid-shaft for a bit more size at max girtht. I am thickest mid-shaft and quite a bit thinner at the base.

Has anyone else had that experience where filling in the base pushed up and thickened the mid-shaft? Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks for your feedback.

Not really... I mean I suppose if you massage the product (filler) aggressively from the base upward, you may get some to stick mid-shaft, but that'd only take away from the base gains.

They inject at the base for base Girth and inject mid-shaft for mid-shaft Girth. Your massaging shouldn't be so aggressive that you forcibly propel the filler while it is still trying to integrate into the surrounding tissue -- the massaging by design is largely to prevent clumping, nodules, and asymmetry of a given area, and help smooth/even out contour irregularities.

If you read about mid-shaft gains from those with base shaft injections, they may or may not have known/remembered that the Practitioner added some product mid-shaft for aesthetic purposes, thus explaining any gains they may have seen post-op despite believing they were only getting base injections. This happens more often than you think. You may go in requesting more base Girth, but the Injector may hit a cc (mL) here and there (away from the base) to assure overall symmetry and satisfaction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream