TOPIC: German penis enlargement

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716104

• bigboy1234
  • bigboy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I am new here so please change the location if necessary

I am looking into penis Girth enlargement using Hyaluronic Acid filler. I want about 20 ml injected

My current Erect size is 7 to 7,5 long and 5,5 Inch Girth. I want my Girth to be 6 Inch to 6,5 Inch.

I am looking for prices and found Hanseaticum in Hamburg able to inject 20 ml genefill HA for almost 2200 Euro and 30 ml for almost 2500 euro. And they inject that in one session.

Obviously I want a huge Girth but not really much more then I think 6,5 inches because I am afraid that I won't fit into many women

Has anybody experience with Hanseaticum in Hamburg? Prices are good, filler brand is good so if I have the money I am like make me grow. But I don't know the clinic so any help is appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716126

• bigboy1234
Just a side question I see I have a pending email verification. I thought I verified it long ago. Could the moderators help with this?

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716127

bigboy1234 wrote: Just a side question I see I have a pending email verification. I thought I verified it long ago. Could the moderators help with this?

I would ignore it, if you can post you're account is fine. The pending part is a relic of an older iteration/build of this site and you are definitely approved if you can post here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigboy1234

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716128

A Brussels Office is available if you don't mind a 1 hour flight or 6 hour drive. I can't verify or vouch for any Clinics in Germany (not to say there aren't any).

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716129

• bigboy1234
I am actually based in The Netherlands so Belgium is not that far away. But I searched in Europe since I think the prices in the Netherlands are to high (of course depends on quality) and found Hamburg which can put in a lot of filler for a good price but I had no idea how good they are

I will check out the Brussels office
thanks

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716144

bigboy1234 wrote: I am actually based in The Netherlands so Belgium is not that far away. But I searched in Europe since I think the prices in the Netherlands are to high (of course depends on quality) and found Hamburg which can put in a lot of filler for a good price but I had no idea how good they are

I will check out the Brussels office
thanks

No problem. Dr. Horn has an independent Office in Brussels (he otherwise is affiliated with Androfill in the U.K.) and does an array of Plastic Surgery, and is well versed/experienced in the injection of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Ellanse into the penis for enlargement. Although I'm not sure of the legal status of Ellanse in Belgium at present time (it is available in the UK regardless), but HA is a good starting point regardless.

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716147

• bigboy1234
Yes I want HA as a start, Ellanse is really expensive and if the difference is not really noticeable up to 20 ml apparently so then I am good to go. I don't need to go from 4 Inch to 7 Inch Girth luckily

The German clinic is much cheaper but I need a consult with them to see what they do and how they do it and if they have example images of before and after

I can of course share my experience with them here since it is a relatively cheap option to get a big Girth quickly

German penis enlargement 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716148

bigboy1234 wrote: Yes I want HA as a start, Ellanse is really expensive and if the difference is not really noticeable up to 20 ml apparently so then I am good to go. I don't need to go from 4 inch to 7 inch girth luckily

The German clinic is much cheaper but I need a consult with them to see what they do and how they do it and if they have example images of before and after

I can of course share my experience with them here since it is a relatively cheap option to get a big girth quickly

While I encourage finding the best value, I would strongly urge to avoid using the word "cheap" and "big girth" in the same sentence. Yes, we all would like to save on costs but given that it is our one and only dick, I'd be cautious on cutting corners, many Doctors can perform this because they have access to the same fillers off-label. You want to see someone who specializes in this, an innovator in the field, and ideally, capable of resolving any aesthetic irregularities and/or complications in the unlikelihood they should arise.

If this German Clinic is indeed of quality, then by all means give them a shot, but as someone who has followed the industry for two decades (well before the creation of this site), I can assure you that cost (while important), is arguably the lowest consideration to prioritize. You want a thick dick but also a good looking, functional thick dick as well. Good luck either way B)

German penis enlargement 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716170

• bigboy1234
I am quite hesitant/sceptical with the german clinic because they told me that they could inject 30 ml HA in one session where for example Dr. Horn does 10 ml per session and maybe 15 max. So i am indeed wondering if the quality is there. Also I saw that on the Androfill site it is advised you should not exceed 20 ml total filler volume to avoid permanently stretching the skin so yeah 30 ml HA in one go seems a bit much and maybe they just want to push product and make money. I will have to see with a consult atleast

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream