PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is the pig in blanket unavoidable?

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 5 days ago #1308716049

Almost 3 years into this and multiple rounds of HA I’ve accepted the fact that if you want more girth your aesthetics aren’t going to be 100% perfect. But One thing that bothers me is how when flaccid it droops over the glands creating a pig in blanket look. It looks much better erect. Is this just predetermined by how loose the circ scar is or can this be avoided ? I would gladly do some touch ups with hyalronidase at this point if I could correct this. Also curious if after the HA dissolves and metabolizes in the future If the penis returns to its original state or is the stretched skin create permanent “softness”.

I really like the volux I got from @Dr_Sullivan . If I had to do it over I wouldn’t have done as many rounds of voluma but this stuff is addictive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79.

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 5 days ago #1308716056

Pig in the blanket is really dictated by your glans size if you have huge glands i dont think you get the pig in the blanket. I will get HA added to make sure this never happens
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Dickwhitman79

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 2 days ago #1308716087

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Also curious if after the HA dissolves and metabolizes in the future If the penis returns to its original state or is the stretched skin create permanent “softness”.

I am a sample size of 1, but:
Near as I can tell my actual skin is permanently thicker even after the HA has all been absorbed. As a result, when I retract, i still look like i have a super short, super fat, uncircumcised Dick, whereas before it looked like an accordion. Of course, when I'm not Turtling, it just...looks like a Dick. Right now I'm sick and taking sudafed so it looks like someone crammed a strawberry in an olive!

No softness to speak of, however, no squish, no give, my Dick could still destroy drywall when I'm aroused.

Until I got sick pregnenolone seemed to help my retraction reflex, but honestly i think that's what's killing guys like us, not the filler, the reflex. We fix that, we fix the problem.
And really I'd rather my turtled Dick look like this than an acorn on a slinky.

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 1 day ago #1308716090

itgoesthud wrote:

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Also curious if after the HA dissolves and metabolizes in the future If the penis returns to its original state or is the stretched skin create permanent “softness”.

I am a sample size of 1, but:
Near as I can tell my actual skin is permanently thicker even after the HA has all been absorbed. As a result, when I retract, i still look like i have a super short, super fat, uncircumcised Dick, whereas before it looked like an accordion. Of course, when I'm not Turtling, it just...looks like a Dick. Right now I'm sick and taking sudafed so it looks like someone crammed a strawberry in an olive!

No softness to speak of, however, no squish, no give, my Dick could still destroy drywall when I'm aroused.

Until I got sick pregnenolone seemed to help my retraction reflex, but honestly i think that's what's killing guys like us, not the filler, the reflex. We fix that, we fix the problem.
And really I'd rather my turtled Dick look like this than an acorn on a slinky.

Haha this is a great description. So after all the HA dissolved would you say you retained a little bit of Girth permanently?

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 1 day ago #1308716091

Have you considered some botox to kind of enhance your Flaccid hang and reduce/remove and Flaccid retraction?

When I'm cold I definitely get some over hang now but to me it's a non issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 1 day ago #1308716092

I've come to the conclusion that there are way better things to be concerned about in life than my glans not being fully exposed when Flaccid.

Is the pig in blanket unavoidable? 2 months 1 day ago #1308716093

Dickwhitman79 wrote: [
Haha this is a great description. So after all the HA dissolved would you say you retained a little bit of Girth permanently?

So far it seems like it. From November 2021 until now, 15ml Volux back then. I can no longer pinch the palpable bits of excess Volux (they just very VERY gradually got less and less palpable over time). However the skin itself feels thicker, almost like the thickness of scrotal skin if that makes sense? Like if I pinch the side and pull it away instead of feeling like sliced prosciutto between my fingers, feels more like ham. Weird explanation but you get the idea!

RE: Botox for retraction (I can't phone type for shit, sorry justn8 can't quote your post!):

No woman is ever going to see my Dick in its embarrassing turtle state, and I can shake it out to buy temporary relief. I mean, think through it, if I'm about to smash i won't be turtled up. And if I turtle up after I've already blown her back out who cares? You're lying there fumbling for words with weak shaky legs in a wet spot, IDGAF what you think looking at my little acorn wiener. I look at my Dick when it gets stupid like this and honestly just laugh, because women will never, ever see how sad it can look. Unless they're a wife, in which case she'll be way more turned off by me eating on the toilet than my turtledick. I can't tell someone else what to value. But I can say we dudes looking to get enhanced will have a far better result if we have healthy attitudes towards the negatives (to include laughing at our turtledick)

I do plan on getting Botox before PMMA to help keep me Hanging loose during the initial recovery period as much as possible and endure a smooth even result. But after it wears off if my Flaccid Dick looks like a punched marshmallow? Don't care. Because my hard Dick could satisfy a grey whale.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream