TOPIC: Filler when uncircumcised

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716011

• Abc123.
  • Abc123.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,
I went in for a consultation regarding getting Circumcised and the practitioner basically advised against it because my EL is much longer than my Flaccid.
My question is now how could I optimize the results with fillers being uncircumcised.
My Foreskin retracts fully behind the glans when Erect anyway wouldn’t that alleviate some of the problems? Or would a large difference between EL and Flaccid complicate it even more?
TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716013

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Are you referring to stretched or unstretched Flaccid? Regarding the Circumcision, is he worried you won't have enough skin to do the procedure correctly?

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716014

• Abc123.
That’s the concern,yes. I‘m talking unstretched Flaccid .

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716016

I'm confused. Isn't everyone's Erect length much longer than their unstretched Flaccid length? Unless he meant you are a big-time Grower (like I am) where the contrast in size between limp & hard is so dramatic, I'm still not sure why that would disqualify you from Circumcision. You should reach out to their office and ask for a more medical explanation on why this would pose a problem, especially given the potential obstacles created by getting Dermal Filler enhancement on an uncircumcised penis.

And I'll note as I've done many times before, being uncut (a.k.a. uncircumcised) doesn't necessarily disqualify you as a candidate for Girth enhancement, but it does mean you are at higher odds of aesthetic irregularity than cut (a.k.a. Circumcised men). I'm very confidence in this assertion because some of the highest volume penile injectors have all stated this as a matter of fact and not speculation. Sure, as an uncut guy you can end up with a satisfactory result, but if I were in the shoes of an uncut guy, I'd weigh which was more important: Foreskin, or the trade-off for Girth.

I know for some guys, getting Circumcised is controversial and I'm in no way saying you MUST get this done, only that you ought to accept you are not going to be an ideal candidate for filler injections, and your most optimal alternative route would be to go for Hyaluronic Acid (HA) due to its reversible & temporary nature, and to do so in small volumes, building Girth up incrementally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abc123.

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716017

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
It can be done uncircumcised but probably best to plan on multiple small sessions, like 5ml at a time, to keep complications minimized and assess the results. 2 biggest issues seem to the accordion effect and potential for Phimosis.

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716021

• Abc123.
@Skeptical_One I asked him about complications like length loss after circumcision like I did in this forum. He said that with larger discrepancy between EL and FL the risk is still not big but increased and if l wouldn’t do it for medical reasons he explicitly would advise against it.
I mean this complication is real like shown here www.reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/s/nNhpnYenW3 and here healthunlocked.com/menshealth-penishealt...mcision-buried-penis .
Maybe I shouldn’t have asked about it but I thought he would reassure me and explain that if done right it wouldn’t happen but he just said that the risk is real(even more so for me) and that if that would be a problem, I shouldn’t risk it. May I ask why are you still uncircumcised and how did you achieve good results with fillers? Would appreciate the input.

Last edit: by Abc123..

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716023

• Moses
  • Thank you received: 4
I have gotten Dermal Filler while uncircumcised. I can’t just go for multiple smaller sessions because I live far away from my closest clinic that offers it. I think that would be the best solution if possible because I have gone in twice and gotten max 4 units per session. The doctor will not do more then that where I went. If I could afford it and take the time off work, I would have gone down and got maybe 4 sessions of 4 units in maybe a 2-3 month time span.

I have definitely enjoyed the extra Girth, but the issue I had was the doctor focusing on aesthetics. Of course when I’m Flaccid, it’s harder too see the areas that are useful in sex for extra Girth. My injections look to be placed good when Flaccid, but it pulls down to the base during intercourse. My last visit I explained this and told the doctor I would like to get it higher up towards the glands as possible. My goal wasn’t aesthetics but function. Of course it looks okay, but pushing into a vagina, it will bunch up and not even go in sometimes. I have gotten past this by putting on a condom to kind of help hold the skin higher.

I went almost a year between those two sessions. And have about 2 units left in the package that I got. Currently I am doing some high weight extending on the ligs to kinda grow into the skin hopefully. I guess I’m Hanging with an higher tension extender. I wish I could get at least 6 units at once, and that can help alleviate this issue. I think if the injections were higher towards the glands, it would stay and be useful without the use of a condom.

Best thing I can do now, is just try and get back and continue building up to the glands 4 units at a time. At this rate it will take 2 more visits. And maybe another to fill in gaps that I kinda have from previous. Not bad gaps, just the filler settling a little uneven. Which you can’t tell until it bunches up. It’s currently mostly at mid shaft, on the left side it’s higher leaving an untreated section lower. On the right side it’s lower towards the base leaving less towards the glands.

I also didn’t think I had a lot of excess Foreskin because it always looked fine before when Erect. Naturally pulled away from the glands and looked almost uncircumcised. When I got filler, it does feel like I have a lot of skin now. It still pulls back off the glands, but it also does move a lot too. I have seen some good results in these forums. So I’m guessing it can be done good.

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716035

• Abc123.
Yeah that doesn’t sound good at all, I‘m actually leaning on getting Circumcised anyway, Idk if tight&low is even on the table with the issue i described earlier. And loose seems to be suboptimal for fillers too. Why didn’t you get Circumcised?

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 1 week ago #1308716036

• Moses
I think I would like to be Circumcised. It’s just that before I ever got filler, I thought I had thin tight Foreskin and it would hold well. Financially, I didn’t want to spend too much so I decided on trying filler first.

I still am interested in Circumcision, but again, not sure about the costs and also down time. If time and money wasn’t an issue, I would probably go for it. I love having the filler, I iust hope to have it placed right all throughout the shaft.

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 5 days ago #1308716069

Moses wrote: I have gotten Dermal Filler while uncircumcised. I can’t just go for multiple smaller sessions because I live far away from my closest clinic that offers it. I think that would be the best solution if possible because I have gone in twice and gotten max 4 units per session. The doctor will not do more then that where I went. If I could afford it and take the time off work, I would have gone down and got maybe 4 sessions of 4 units in maybe a 2-3 month time span.

I have definitely enjoyed the extra Girth, but the issue I had was the doctor focusing on aesthetics. Of course when I’m Flaccid, it’s harder too see the areas that are useful in sex for extra Girth. My injections look to be placed good when Flaccid, but it pulls down to the base during intercourse. My last visit I explained this and told the doctor I would like to get it higher up towards the glands as possible. My goal wasn’t aesthetics but function. Of course it looks okay, but pushing into a vagina, it will bunch up and not even go in sometimes. I have gotten past this by putting on a condom to kind of help hold the skin higher.

I went almost a year between those two sessions. And have about 2 units left in the package that I got. Currently I am doing some high weight extending on the ligs to kinda grow into the skin hopefully. I guess I’m Hanging with an higher tension extender. I wish I could get at least 6 units at once, and that can help alleviate this issue. I think if the injections were higher towards the glands, it would stay and be useful without the use of a condom.

Best thing I can do now, is just try and get back and continue building up to the glands 4 units at a time. At this rate it will take 2 more visits. And maybe another to fill in gaps that I kinda have from previous. Not bad gaps, just the filler settling a little uneven. Which you can’t tell until it bunches up. It’s currently mostly at mid shaft, on the left side it’s higher leaving an untreated section lower. On the right side it’s lower towards the base leaving less towards the glands.

I also didn’t think I had a lot of excess Foreskin because it always looked fine before when Erect. Naturally pulled away from the glands and looked almost uncircumcised. When I got filler, it does feel like I have a lot of skin now. It still pulls back off the glands, but it also does move a lot too. I have seen some good results in these forums. So I’m guessing it can be done good.

What you're describing here is exactly the "accordion effect."
The penis looks good in relaxation, but during Erection, you can pull the complex skin/implant that bunches up at the base of the penis, and in some cases, it even interferes with penetration.
Repeated small amounts of fillers are not the solution because you eventually add up enough to develop the annoying accordion effect.
The best approach is the Circumcision (low and tight) performed in advance of the Phalloplasty procedure. I recommend our patients wait 6 weeks after the Circumcision scar heals completely (stitches out, no openings, total wound closure).
Grower or not, you can get a good Circumcision from the right surgeon.
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Filler when uncircumcised 2 months 5 days ago #1308716070

• Moses
Yes, that is exactly what I am describing. The only reason I am wanting to complete my package at this point, is because if I continue filling higher up towards the head, there is only so much my skin can stretch down. If I pull the skin down as far as it comfortably goes, there is about 1.5” of area that can be filled and be useful for sex. I believe the doctor was working towards that, but it requires more visits and my ability to go and get that work done is limited. So I’ve only gone in twice so far. I would definitely consider Circumcision as well, but again… required more money and of course recovery which can take me out of work for a bit. Hard to plan.

By the way, I got modest Girth gains. I wasn’t trying to get a whole lot of filler. I think my package is 10 units at 1.2mL per unit. I have gotten 8 so far. The base and mid is good and it looks good relaxed. It looks good Erect until intercourse.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream