PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is new in the phalloplasty world?

What is new in the phalloplasty world? 1 month 4 days ago #1308716490

melvingomez wrote: Are Dermal Grafts permanent?

If you had to choose between alloderm vs fat grafts what would you choose for naturalness and safety?

Yes, Dermal Grafts are permanent, unless you have it surgically removed (last option to think about and only if there are catastrophic complications that leave you no choice).

This is just my opinion, but Alloderm would be the better option between the two. It's firmer, it will be immediate Girth and will be very uniform with no risk of lumpiness or reabsorption like fat. If there is a low spot with Alloderm (rare ) it is easily corrected with a little bit of PMMA (Belafill in the states). PMMA can also be used in conjunction with Alloderm if a larger Girth is preferred than Alloderm alone. Fat may take several visits to get your preferred results due to some possible reabsorption or for a larger Girth. Only so much fat can be injected each visit to ensure the body doesn't reabsorb it and to ensure vascularization is achieved to supply it with blood. However I have never had either of them and this is my own opinion through all of the research (a lot) that I have done. There are a number of posts and progress reports for each on this site alone to read up on to decide your own opinion between the two on which would be best for you.
Good luck and don't forget to look back at Version 2.0 of the site. There are over 10 years of progress reporting on all aspects of Girth enhancement. I've read through every report on the subjects I've been most interested in. ( All of the injectables as well as Dermal Grafts ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Razor350.

What is new in the phalloplasty world? 1 week 4 days ago #1308716847

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
There is now the option to inject the underside of the shaft with PMMA
(Dr Rupeka and also Rejuvall)

What is new in the phalloplasty world? 1 week 1 day ago #1308716910

Hello all, I am new here and in 1 mouth I will make my penis larger whit fat transfer in Romania but I have some nervous because I don’t know how will be after absorbing, I can put pictures before and after if some one it’s interesting but I wish to know it’s anyone here who did this surgery, my size is in Erect state: length 15cm whit pressing pubic bones and 11cm in Girth and I what 14 cm in Girth if I have luck after 6 months permanently but I don’t know… cost is 2800€, I have Circumcised to on same clinical, if u want guys pictures let me know, cya all

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream