Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715864

• Julez
  • Julez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,

I hope this is the right sub-forum.
I read about PMMA injections about one month ago and was informing myself daily since then. My first thought was „I'm so gonna do this. The only question is when.“

First things first, some facts about me:
I'm a 26yo middle-european guy, so the nearest doctor would be Dr. N in prague. I'm uncut and getting Circumcised is (almost) out of question. I don't want to have additional risks like loss of sensation, because by now I would say that I already don't have the strongest sensation. Also sometimes I have problems getting or maintaining a 100% Erection. I don't wanna risk more than necessary.

My stats:
BPEL 16,9cm (6,65inch) but don't really care about BPEL
NBPEL 15,2cm (6inch)

EG BASE 13,0cm (5,1inch
EG MID 13,0cm (5,1 Inch)
EG TOP 12,2cm (4,8inch)

So one could say my stats aren't bad. Maybe in the upper area of average but not above average yet. But I feel small regardless. I saw a few dicks in my life e.g. in public showers (I'm not gay or bi) or when friends filmed themselves during sex and showed me and I feel like they were almost all my size or bigger. So the official „average“ feels somehow fake to me.

Anyway, I don't wanna have an enormous giant Dick. My dream goals are atm:
NBPEL: 17cm (6,7inch)
EG: 14-14,6cm (5,5-5,75inch)

The reason for this is: I don't wanna hit the cervix of girls because I love hard pounding. I don't wanna hold myself back. Also I REALLY enjoy anal sex, so I don't wanna risk being to big for most women with a 6+Inch Girth.
So I think a 5,5-5,75 Girth is optimal for having best of all worlds (vag, anal, oral). Would you agree with that or whats your experience?

So I would only need to gain like 0,4-0,65inch Girth. I was thinking about if this is worth the money and the risk for this little gain. Or is anyway the max Girth I can gain, before it gets too risky, because I'm uncut. Maybe you guys can give me some advice.
I was thinking about doing 3 sessions all with 10%. Maybe a little bit 30% in the first session also, what do you think?

Or is it possible to gain this with manual PE? I was doing it for 3months 4years ago and had no results, neither in length or Girth.

Thank you in advance!

Julez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715867

Hi Julez,

I see you are going to DR N. I went to her 6 years ago. If her technique is still just using one injection point i dont think it as good as doctors who use a few injection points as it spreads more evenly but perhaps there is a much lower risk of infection. I just had one round with her and decided no more. The PMMA clumped. Other guys who said they went to her to try and fix problems and seem to even made it worse. My advice is get one round at 10%PMMA then give it a few months and see if you like it. It does feel like there is a foriegn material in your penis. It takes a few months for all swelling to go to see what it finally feels like.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715879

• Julez

Southdub wrote: Other guys who said they went to her to try and fix problems and seem to even made it worse. My advice is get one round at 10%PMMA then give it a few months and see if you like it. It does feel like there is a foriegn material in your penis. It takes a few months for all swelling to go to see what it finally feels like.

Did the other guys you referring to used 10% or again 30% for the correction?
And did the foreign feeling go away after a few months or do u still feel it? And is feeling this common or did it happen just to you?

Also maybe do you know some other uncut guys who went with 10% only for 1-3 rounds? I think it would be best to use others who did the exact same procedure I wanna go trough as an example.

I'm also unsure about the amount I should be injected with each round. Especially the first round.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715887

Hey there fellow European i guess!

I have my journal with multiple Dr N (edit: Dr Nemecova in Prague) visits and Dr C (edit: AvantiDerma from Tijuana) visits. You can read why i don't like Dr N too much. I think Dr C also does first round on uncut patients, don't know if they changed it.

Journal:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...xico-after-dr-n.html

I also thought *a lot* about what is ideal girth :)
phalloboards.info/forum/lust-love-vanity...like-them-to-be.html

I like 30% more because it's harder, but well.
I also had no results with manual PE.

Last edit: by Dream.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715889

Also, let us be clear --> Dr. Nemecova in Prague is not Dr. Nanda in Ohio. The "Dr. N" needs to be understood to many newcomers who aren't privy to the posts, transformations, and history of prior discussions that were at least 5-7 years ago (sorry to make us all feel old).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julez

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715894

• Julez

Dream wrote: I have my journal with multiple Dr N (edit: Dr Nemecova in Prague) visits and Dr C (edit: AvantiDerma from Tijuana) visits. You can read why i don't like Dr N too much. I think Dr C also does first round on uncut patients, don't know if they changed it.

Journal:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...xico-after-dr-n.html

I also thought *a lot* about what is ideal girth :)
phalloboards.info/forum/lust-love-vanity...like-them-to-be.html

I like 30% more because it's harder, but well.
I also had no results with manual PE.

Yea I can understand that you don't like Dr.N from prague too much. The thing is I only wanna gain like 0,5" girth total, so I think there are fewer possibilities of deformation etc. Am I thinking right or doesn't it matter how much one wanna gain?
The thing is I can't afford doing it in Tijuana. One possibility is that I go to the mexican clinic when I go on vacation there someday. Would it be smarter to do the first session in mexico or the last session as a touch up?

And yeaa I read your thread about the ideal girth haha for me it's between 5.5-5.75 Inch. Everything above is too big for me.

And you say the 30% is harder. Do you mean harder then the 10% or harder then your „before“-dick? And is the 10% more or less hard then the „before“-dick?

Yea those were a lotta questions. Would be very thankful and hope u dont mind.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715895

Mhm, ok, +0.5'' Girth as a goal, you can look up how much i gained with Dr N prague (she puts in much less) and Dr avantiDerma tijuana (they put in 20ml) to get a better idea.

Yea, the cost-benefit analysis was a big thing for me back then when i first thought about it. I am in the middle.. perhaps Dr N is not superbad if you just want a small boost. Hm.

I am thinking 30% is harder than 10%.. I guess 30% is as hard as my Erection before - and this all is kinda hard to say (remembering it, also there is fluid for a while, it's just hard to say)

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715896

Some used 10% some 30% from memory.

No the foriegn feeling is always there. Infact initially after procedure you swell alot and you cant feel it as much but as the swelling goes it becomes more noticeable.

As you dont want to gain a relatively lot i would consider 10%. Somebody before did a diagram show gains from 10%v30% and from memory the gains were nearly the same from round 1. It is round 2 and 3 that 30% seems to bring more Girth. But you could possibly hit target of 0.5 Girth increase from 1 round of 10%. I am ot sure if you have lose skin? But i have lose skin and got 30% and it clumped so feels like a hard foreign object floating under skin. I think 10% would be better if you have lose skin too.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715898

Who is the doctor you speak of and is he in Europe?

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715899

• Julez

Dream wrote: you can look up how much i gained with Dr N prague (she puts in much less) and Dr avantiDerma tijuana (they put in 20ml) to get a better idea.

perhaps Dr N is not superbad if you just want a small boost. Hm.

I am thinking 30% is harder than 10%.. I guess 30% is as hard as my Erection before - and this all is kinda hard to say (remembering it, also there is fluid for a while, it's just hard to say)

Yea u gained like 0,7cm in the first round with 10ml 10%. This is really not much. Was 10mi the maximum she offered? Because I think I need more like 20ml

Yea I just want like 1-1,5cm. My biggest concern is that it isnt evenly spread out. But maybe if I use round2+3 as a touch up I can hold my aesthetics.

Also I hope the 10% dont feel squishy or something like that. How did yours feel after your first round? Since u didnt had much filler there

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715900

• Julez

Southdub wrote: No the foriegn feeling is always there. Infact initially after procedure you swell alot and you cant feel it as much but as the swelling goes it becomes more noticeable.

As you dont want to gain a relatively lot i would consider 10%. Somebody before did a diagram show gains from 10%v30% and from memory the gains were nearly the same from round 1. It is round 2 and 3 that 30% seems to bring more Girth. But you could possibly hit target of 0.5 Girth increase from 1 round of 10%. I am ot sure if you have lose skin? But i have lose skin and got 30% and it clumped so feels like a hard foreign object floating under skin. I think 10% would be better if you have lose skin too.

Maybe the foreign feeling wont be to bad since I dont wanna gain too much Girth. But on the other hand u also didnt wanna gain much… Is the feeling only Erect, Flaccid or in both states?

I don't know if my skin there would be considered as loose tbh. Maybe I can upload a pic tomorrow when I'm home. The thing is I gain like zero Girth when pumping. I'd say this speaks for non-loose skin or maybe my pump is too big I dont know. But near the glans my Foreskin is definitely more tight. To the base it gets more loose.

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715901

• Julez

Boyangeorgiev wrote: Who is the doctor you speak of and is he in Europe?

Dr. Nemeckova in prague

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715902

It is much more noticeable in Flaccid state. If hard and wearing a Cock ring everthing becomes hard and tight. But when Flaccid and thr rest of penis not hard you notice a hard part under skin

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715903

I can’t seem to find the website to her clinic. Does she really use PMMA? Like the European version of Bellafill and linnea?

Considering PMMA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715910

Metacrill was the PMMA Brand that was distributed in Europe, but if memory serves me correctly, it is no longer being manufactured. This actually might imply that there is no medical-grade PMMA dermal filler in Europe at present time (I cannot confirm 100% as this is being typed).

This would make Ellanse the superior option. For those who don't wish to fly to the U.K., Dr. Horn has a Brussels location. Ellanse has been shown to last much longer than originally projected (2-4 years) and is very similar to PMMA in the way it builds girth (through collagen creation).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream