TOPIC: Space between ellanse sessions

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 1 week ago #1308715441

• Abc123.
  • Abc123.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,
If you would want multiple rounds of Ellanse, what would be the minimal recovery time from session to session? I know a very specific question regarding Ellanse but maybe PMMA isn’t very different in that matter and someone who got that could chime in?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 1 week ago #1308715455

Abc123. wrote: Hello all,
If you would want multiple rounds of ellanse, what would be the minimal recovery time from session to session? I know a very specific question regarding ellanse but maybe pmma isn’t very different in that matter and someone who got that could chime in?
Thanks

In terms of neocollagenesis / creation of new tissue (i.e. collagen, fibroblasts, elastin, and vascularization) -- Ellanse and PMMA are quite similar, if not identical in process -- for that reason I'd imagine the waiting period between appointments with Ellanse would be comparable to that of PMMA -- a minimum of 6 weeks.

Perhaps @Avanti_Derma can chime in, given that they are the only Clinic I know of that provides both fillers in high volume (and by extension, a legitimate & significant sample size).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abc123.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 1 week ago #1308715472

• Abc123.
I‘ve got an answer of 2 weeks minimum before for a top up from a clinic I don’t know if that’s realistic though.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 6 days ago #1308715473

What clinic may I ask? Two weeks is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Your Dick won't even be healed completely yet. You might still have swelling. Your Dick goes through a beating. A lot of bruising and swelling. Any swelling whatsoever will totally have an impact on your next session. Even if it's a top up. I would wait at least 6 months.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 5 days ago #1308715483

• Abc123.
It was the only clinic in Europe outside the uk that offers ellanse . To be fair I asked per whatsapp so if I‘d go in for a consultation the answer would probably be different. Where does the discrepancy from 8 weeks to 6 months come from? 2 months does not seem unreasonable @Skeptical_One
@Hyperbol

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 5 days ago #1308715487

Older wisdom those who were using Ellanse a lot. wait at least 3 mo for everything to settle down. If you dont want to listen, then dont. Your Dick will still be swollen at 6 weeks. Not in a bad way. But it will still be puffy and squishy.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 4 days ago #1308715500

Abc123. wrote: It was the only clinic in Europe outside the uk that offers ellanse . To be fair I asked per whatsapp so if I‘d go in for a consultation the answer would probably be different. Where does the discrepancy from 8 weeks to 6 months come from? 2 months does not seem unreasonable @Skeptical_One
@Hyperbol

The earliest I've heard recommended by a reputable/experienced Practitioner to wait for a follow-up at minimum 6 weeks. Keyword, minimum, as in there is no need to rush to get a 2nd appointment. Other Clinics will vary suggesting a few months or more. Suffice it to say, 2 weeks seems a bit too short of a wait time in-between follow-ups.

You may want to wait longer, as some changes may become even more apparent with the passing of time (example: some of my very soft and small nodules near the base disappeared without revision over time).

If U.K. is a bit of a hassle, Dr. Horn has a Brussels, Belgium Office that may be more accessible (e.g. train, bus, or shorter/cheaper plane ride). I'm not sure about the availability of Ellanse in that Office, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. In other words, I'd get Ellanse done with someone with tons of Ellanse under their belt (in terms of procedures performed).

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 4 days ago #1308715503

• Abc123.
Alright thanks a lot I’d have a few last questions if you don’t mind answering @Skeptical_One

1: My understanding is that being uncircumcised is suboptimal for any filler procedure, so I‘m going for a circumcision. Is that a necessary step to take in your opinion?

2: I read that dr berg suggests getting ha fillers if you’re a first time patient before getting Ellanse, what is your opinion on the matter?

3: What would be the maximum ml Ellanse you‘d do in one session? Is it dependent on length too?

If there’s any way you could answer these I‘d really appreciate it.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 3 days ago #1308715505

Abc123. wrote: Alright thanks a lot I’d have a few last questions if you don’t mind answering @Skeptical_One

Abc123. wrote: 1: My understanding is that being uncircumcised is suboptimal for any filler procedure, so I‘m going for a circumcision. Is that a necessary step to take in your opinion?

It is not necessary to get circumcision for dermal filler injections, but strongly recommended. In other words, men can (and have) achieved successful results despite being uncut, but this is the exception, not the rule. Fact remains that the highest volume injectors report a clear discrepancy between uncircumcised and circumcised men when it comes to injectable girth enhancement; circumcised men tend to fare better than their uncircumcised counterparts. As an uncut male, you have a high propensity for the "accordion effect," which seems exclusive to uncircumcised units. Personally, I would seek out an experienced Practitioner in Adult Circumcisions and have them perform it in a way recommended by your Girth Enhancement Physician.

Abc123. wrote: 2: I read that dr berg suggests getting ha fillers if you’re a first time patient before getting Ellanse, what is your opinion on the matter?

I'm don't know much about Dr. Berg and can only recommend Androfill trained Practitioners in Europe at present time; that said, Dr. Berg very well may be good at what he or she does and I am not suggesting you switch physicians, only that you are mindful that fillers like Ellanse ought to be performed by those with a lot of experience dealing with long-lasting dermal fillers. Getting Hyaluronic Acid (HA) first (in low-to-modest volumes) is a good way to predict how your shaft handles fillers (and/or to spot problem areas), and acclimate your shaft's dermis for future filler injections (whether HA or Ellanse). Is it necessary? No, but it certainly can help improve odds of aesthetic & natural results for the end goal, especially when done incrementally. In other words, I do agree with Dr. Berg's approach in this regard. However, Dr. Berg's willingness to see you 2 weeks post-op for another round of injections is questionable, and compels me to question his or her overall background in male phalloplasty.

Abc123. wrote: 3: What would be the maximum ml Ellanse you‘d do in one session? Is it dependent on length too?

It is dependent on length if aesthetics matter to you. The longer the shaft, the more product (i.e. filler) you can take without sacrificing naturalness. That said, regardless of length, I think anything in excess of 25mL (cc's) should be the upper bounds, especially for a first appointment. If he or she offers anything higher in addition to seeing you again 2-weeks post-op, just contact Dr. Horn in Brussels if the U.K. is not your destination of choice.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 3 days ago #1308715506

Hello @Abc123
It is highly recommended to get a circumcision if you want to maximize your gains. In our patient selection criteria, getting circumcised will move you from "less-than-ideal" to "ideal" if we only consider the circumcision. Other issues may warn an injector and even disqualify you for the procedure.
The ideal waiting time between sessions is a minimum of 6 weeks. During that period, the carrier in Ellanse (carboxymethylcellulose) will get absorbed, and collagen production will be triggered. It doesn't make any sense (actually, it is questionable) to re-inject before that period because the patient hasn't even shown the final results yet.
The volume needed per session is just a guesstimate, especially not knowing the patient's statistics: age, ethnicity, size, and especially circumcision status and style, if it exists.
The best estimate is given after physically exploring a patient; even then, we often need to adjust during the procedure.
If interested, we offer complimentary evaluations through photographs or, even better, Zoom conferences. You can always set it up by contacting Ian (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 3 days ago #1308715518

• Abc123.
@Skeptical_One
Thank you very much for answering, I meant to say dr horn I don‘t know how I got to dr berg. I‘m hesitant about getting ha first, it‘s quite expensive just to dissolve it( which isn’t free either)after a short period of time.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 3 days ago #1308715519

• Abc123.
@Avanti_Derma
Thanks for the input, I understand that low & tight and low & loose circumcisions are the best regarding fillers. Is there a difference between the two? I‘m opting for a low&loose circumcision and am wondering if low & tight is better.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 2 days ago #1308715520

I wouldn't ask for a loose Circumcision. And I personally wouldn't go low all the way. I'd leave a little bit of your inner skin. So like 70-75% lower than a high cut. I did get Circumcised before getting Ellanse. I wouldn't do it any other way.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 2 days ago #1308715524

Hello @Abc123
Low and tight is the ideal circumcision in preparation for a nonsurgical phalloplasty. All of the others are secondary but better than no circumcision at all.
The difference between loose and tight is the amount of penile body's skin left and how relaxed it is.
Tight skin helps keep the filler in place; low scar allows the injector to place the filler as close as possible to the corona of the glans.
As mentioned by @hyperbol , it is a good idea (for cosmetic reasons) to leave a small area of the tight mucous membrane (where the cannula cannot go under) to maintain a neck.
If your surgeon is open to suggestions, you should go for low and tight.
DrC Avanti Derma

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 2 days ago #1308715526

• Abc123.
@Hyperbol
@Avanti_Derma

I asked in another thread about length loss with circumcision and the only real medical opinion on this I could find is that with a tight circumcision there is the risk of there not being enough skin left to support your full length erection. That’s why wanted to go for the loose variation

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream