PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA (preferably Phallofill) longevity help please!

HA (preferably Phallofill) longevity help please! 4 months 1 week ago #1308715120

Hello! I would really really appreciate it if some of the users on here or anybody who has had HA done continuously can chime in here on how long they waiters until they went in for a top off? I really want to start of doing this but am a little worried about the financial part of it! I know that our bodies are different and will break down material differently but I’m just wondering are there any users on here or Mabey even doctors that can give me just like a timeline they have seen or any users can tell me what they have had to do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA (preferably Phallofill) longevity help please! 4 months 1 week ago #1308715134

The term "top off" can have different meanings based on the context and the specific goals of the treatment.

1. If by "top off" you mean adding a bit more filler after the initial treatment to achieve a certain desired Girth or volume, generally best to wait at least 4 weeks after the first treatment. This waiting period allows for the initial swelling to subside and the filler to settle, providing a clearer picture of the final result.

2. Top Off for Maintenance Due to Natural Reabsorption:
- For longer-lasting fillers like Voluma or Volux, it's typically recommended to consider a top-off around one year after the initial treatment.
- For fillers that don't last as long, a top-off might be necessary around 6-8 months post-treatment.

The key factor here is the rate of reabsorption, which can vary greatly from person to person. Everyone's body breaks down and absorbs HA fillers at different rates, influenced by factors like metabolism, and lifestyle. The best indicator for when to get a top-off in the context of maintenance is when you start noticing a significant reduction in volume.

Dr. Sullivan

HA (preferably Phallofill) longevity help please! 4 months 1 week ago #1308715137

Okay awesome thanks for the answer!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream