PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Circumcising

Circumcising 4 months 1 week ago #1308715095

Just wondering if there are any affordable Circumcision clinics out there that anyone can recommend? In Mexico or other places if anyone has any recommendations!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Circumcising 4 months 1 week ago #1308715096

Nepalimolly wrote: Just wondering if there are any affordable circumcision clinics out there that anyone can recommend? In Mexico or other places if anyone has any recommendations!

The only Sponsor here that I know of that happens to specialize in adult circumcision is the Pollock Clinics , however they are in Canada and not Mexico, but you did mention "other places" so I hope that helps.

Rejuvall may also provide it given they specialize in Urological Surgery, and I'm sure you can find a number of Clinics (Plastic Surgery or Urology) that may be able to provide the service.

Circumcising 4 months 1 week ago #1308715097

Ok awesome, I’m looking for good pricing or cheaper pricing if possible. But I’ll look into those

Circumcising 4 months 1 week ago #1308715100

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
I remember when I got mines it was $1800 and it was with Dr. Camacho (of the infamous S-L-E group, but to be fair he had long left his partner a few years by then), and I remember getting a quote from Avanti Derma for $2,200. If you're looking at PMMA with them, I think it's worth reaching out to see if there's a package/option that gives you both for a discount perhaps?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Circumcising 4 months 1 week ago #1308715132

I don't recall Avanti Derma ever providing adult Circumcision in their Clinic, and I'm fairly confident they haven't begun to either. If I was wrong, this would be news to me. If that were the case, their Updated 2024 e-Brochure would have said as much, instead all it provides are recommendations for the type of Circumcision their patients should consider; this comes straight from their 2024 e-Brochure -->

Uncircumcised patients who receive a conservative approach will have moderate gains. In the
physician’s opinion at Avanti Derma™, these patients should settle with average gains or
have a low and tight Circumcision before continuing with further non-surgical Phalloplasty
procedures.
Patients who undergo Circumcision should wait up to three months after the scar healed
completely.
Please get in touch with us if you need advice about low and tight Circumcision.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream