• Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to gain length?

Is it possible to gain length? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715092

• NardDog
  • NardDog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I intend on getting PMMA in the near future, however ideally I would want to increase my length prior to this as it is about 5.5/5.75 nbp and 6.3 bp. I am fairly skinny so don't understand the fat pad. I am also 6ft so the length doesn't look great on me.

Is this even actually possible? I've seen a handful of reports of those who have decided to get PMMA stating that they came to the decision after years of PE with no gain.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it possible to gain length? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715093

Check out the p-long protocol . Seems to be a solid chance of gains if you follow the protocol.

Is it possible to gain length? 3 months 1 week ago #1308715443

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Check out the p-long protocol . Seems to be a solid chance of gains if you follow the protocol.

You have a link to this protocol?

Is it possible to gain length? 3 months 1 week ago #1308715453

Girther wrote:

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Check out the p-long protocol . Seems to be a solid chance of gains if you follow the protocol.

You have a link to this protocol?

It has a banner on the frontpage of PhalloBoards.com, it has a definition on the Phallo-Guide, it has its own Forum Section in the Doctors Forum, an easy Google Search (or Forum Search) can put you in the right direction, a Directory Listing in North America, a Trending Article on the Frontpage, and of course, this discussion topic I'm linking by CLIKING HERE.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a dick, but it's laid out on every other section of this forum, is there something I can do to make it easier? I'm open to constructive feedback, but the P-Long Protocol is quite popular around here and I'm not sure what more I can do without breaking my impartiality as it pertains to all other Sponsors. You're a member of 5+ Years with nearly 100 posts, I would like to know what can be done to improve this site's educational/informational access & navigation (sincerely).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream