PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA?

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715053

• Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey folks,

I tried searching a few ways on this question and some lingered on it but not directly. For the guys who've gone the PMMA route - do you guys wear Cock rings? I worry it might affect the penis but am not sure. And do the guys who are around 6inches and plus - do you guys pump?

I just tried the Cock ring on for the first time since before I had my 1st round and it still fits and engorges me even more. I used to wear it when having sex and it really enhanced my performance. but I worry that having it on with the PMMA would hurt me. I know you're not supposed to have it on for more than 15-20 minutes.
What about pumping? Do any of the guys at 6inches and above still pump?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715054

For both Hyaluronic Acid (HA) or Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) using a constrictive device like a Cock ring too soon after these treatments can potentially cause deformities such or a "dent". This is because the treated area is still settling and integrating with the surrounding tissues.

However, after a period of about 8 weeks, the likelihood of such complications occurring diminishes significantly. The treated areas have had ample time to stabilize and heal. Still, it's important to use such devices cautiously and avoid prolonged wear, as excessive or prolonged pressure can potentially cause issues even after the initial healing phase. As with anything don't over do it!

Dr. Sullivan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715058

• Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 20
Thanks @Dr_Sullivan that's a solid answer. I got it in June. I think I would be in the clear by now. And again, it's only for sexual performance. I find that the cock ring makes me super hard and it also delays my ejaculation.

I still wonder about the pumping though. I'm not sure about what benefit it has, unless you're pumping weeks before your appointment to loosen up the skin and allow for more filler to be added. But other than that, what benefit does it have for PMMA filled cocks?

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715059

Im a little agnostic about pumping,, don't think it does much over the long haul and concerned about potential damage it may do.

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715105

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Dr_Sullivan

Does pumping to often not make the skin too loose? - … What could result in mobility of the filler / that the filler gets not that nice compressed anymore while erection, cause of saggy skin from pumping?

Cock Ring and/or pumping post PMMA? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715135

I worry mostly that the pumping can damage the ability to get erections.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream