PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about hyaluronic acid + P shot bruising / swelling and gains

Question about hyaluronic acid + P shot bruising / swelling and gains 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715038

• Boop1234
  • Boop1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all, I have been checking out the forums for a while, and decided to take the plunge today and received both 10ml of Restylane Defyne and a P shot. I had this done by DR Bloy, in Fort Myers Florida at Contemporary Mens Clinic.

Now, I just had this done today, but I have SIGNIFICANT dark bruising and some occasional pain. Is this normal? The P shot it self was VERY painful, as it was injected in a few different places, and I only had a topical numbing gel applied, and whatever numbing agents are in the fillers themselves. The did the P shot in maybe 3-4 different areas, each hurt like a MFer.

My initial gain has been almost exactly 1 Inch in Girth, which I am happy with. I was told that the filler will absorb water and could expand more over the next few weeks, is that true? Can I expect some of these beginning gains to go down over the next few days, or do they some what stick around as the HA absorbs water?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Boop1234.

Question about hyaluronic acid + P shot bruising / swelling and gains 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715056

A lot of what you’re feeling in terms of gain right now is actually just swelling. It will take two to three weeks to be completely gone. You ll know your results in 3-4 weeks. Drink lots of water

Question about hyaluronic acid + P shot bruising / swelling and gains 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715057

• Boop1234
  • Boop1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you. What would be considered a typical amount to retrain?

Also, I forgot to mention the Dr did the procedure with a cannula and not micro injections.

Last edit: by Boop1234.

Question about hyaluronic acid + P shot bruising / swelling and gains 4 months 1 week ago #1308715117

Boop1234 wrote: Hello all, I have been checking out the forums for a while, and decided to take the plunge today and received both 10ml of Restylane Defyne and a P shot. I had this done by DR Bloy, in Fort Myers Florida at Contemporary Mens Clinic.

Now, I just had this done today, but I have SIGNIFICANT dark bruising and some occasional pain. Is this normal? The P shot it self was VERY painful, as it was injected in a few different places, and I only had a topical numbing gel applied, and whatever numbing agents are in the fillers themselves. The did the P shot in maybe 3-4 different areas, each hurt like a MFer.

My initial gain has been almost exactly 1 inch in girth, which I am happy with. I was told that the filler will absorb water and could expand more over the next few weeks, is that true? Can I expect some of these beginning gains to go down over the next few days, or do they some what stick around as the HA absorbs water?

They really ought to use something like lidocaine straight up when doing multiple phallic injections, and not rely on the laughable amount of lidocaine found in the filler itself typically more sensible for facial application, that's my opinion at least. In the past I had a borderline phobia of needles, so my determination to get a thicker cock was sufficient enough to overcome the fear of dermal injections (sort of). You see, my Practitioner was known to numb patients first (much like how they numb you up before wisdom tooth extraction, etc), so the only pain you felt were the first initial lidocaine pricks. From that point on it was smooth sailing.

Like Dickwhitman79 said, chances are some of that size is swelling, but don't let it disappoint you if you see a bit of size loss in the coming weeks, penis enlargement often requires subsequent rounds to achieve whatever goal you have in mind.

The dark bruising is normal. I've notice people just bruise differently; I've seen some that barely look "blush pink" and others that looked dark purple; it'll dissipate within a week's time. I would only worry if the swelling, bruising, and/or pain persist or worsen beyond a week's time based on the many experiences I've read here. That said, always good to stay in touch with your Doctor if you have any concerns.

If it isn't too much of a logistical/distance matter, Dermatologist @Dr_Sullivan in Fort Lauderdale for future injections is worth a consideration as well: (Website , Directory Listing , and YouTube). However, if you are happy with your current Clinician, that's great too.

Good luck and happy healing!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream