TOPIC: Post Fat Transfer Options

Post Fat Transfer Options 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714989

• GT500
  • GT500's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys,

Looking for some advice. I had a fat transfer nearly a year ago after having approx 2 years of HA.

Most of the reason for this was that the clinic said they freeze down fat which can be topped up for up to 2 years.

After the initial procedure there was some lumpyness so i went back in and had 25ml of my frozen fat injected which did the trick.

In recent months I have noticed the volume has decreased so I approached the clinic to be told I have no fat left!

Obviously i'm really not happy about this as this was the biggest selling point for me. I am having a meeting with the clinic and the doctor on Thursday. Until then i wont name names as they might do the right thing but if they don't then id like to know what options I have.

The initial fat transfer was quite costly and so doing that again leaves me even more out of pocket. Not sure if you can inject filler onto the existing injected fat? I would really appreciate some guidance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post Fat Transfer Options 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715000

GT500 wrote: Hi guys,

Looking for some advice. I had a fat transfer nearly a year ago after having approx 2 years of HA.

Most of the reason for this was that the clinic said they freeze down fat which can be topped up for up to 2 years.

After the initial procedure there was some lumpyness so i went back in and had 25ml of my frozen fat injected which did the trick.

In recent months I have noticed the volume has decreased so I approached the clinic to be told I have no fat left!

Obviously i'm really not happy about this as this was the biggest selling point for me. I am having a meeting with the clinic and the doctor on Thursday. Until then i wont name names as they might do the right thing but if they don't then id like to know what options I have.

The initial fat transfer was quite costly and so doing that again leaves me even more out of pocket. Not sure if you can inject filler onto the existing injected fat? I would really appreciate some guidance.

To be honest, until we get their (your performing Physician & Clinic's) judgment / opinion on the matter, there is little in way I personally can offer recommendation. I believe fillers can be injected in the presence of other fillers, but this is typically at the discretion of the Doctor. Post us an update and hopefully some of us here will have more to offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream