PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will nodules go over time?

Will nodules go over time? 5 months 1 week ago #1308714745

So I have HA filler about 18 months ago and most of the filler has now gone and close to my original girth but im left with 3 nodules 2 small ones on shaft and and biggish at the base about 1cm x 1cm ... will these shrink over time or will i eventually have to try and get these dissolved?

Any advice is welcomed as not sure whats best to do here....

Full details of my progress here
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...after-16-months.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Will nodules go over time? 5 months 1 week ago #1308714747

hunter901 wrote: So I have HA filler about 18 months ago and most of the filler has now gone and close to my original girth but im left with 3 nodules 2 small ones on shaft and and biggish at the base about 1cm x 1cm ... will these shrink over time or will i eventually have to try and get these dissolved?

Any advice is welcomed as not sure whats best to do here....

Full details of my progress here
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...after-16-months.html

They will likely go away/soften with time, especially the small ones. If the largest one doesn't dissipate after the 24th month, I'd go in to have the nodule removed via Hyaluronidase (an enzyme that breaks down HA) or a punch excision (a simple, quick process), whichever one your Performing Physician to prefer based on their assessment of the nodule. Believe it or not, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can stimulate some elastin and collagen (but relatively small amounts when compared to actual collagen fillers), so there is an outside chance the largest nodule could have traces of that, but I can't know for sure. This is why I believe waiting till the 24 month mark will help.

Not that I normally recommend tanning booths, but according to the Advanced Laser and Skin Cancer Center , Ultra-Violet Rays can degrade HA (and possibly even some collagen). There was even a report of a patient who lost all his HA in an unusually short amount of time, and it turns out he was a regular visitor at tanning booth salons. I'd only recommend this if your nodules are causing pain, obstructive to sex, or plainly noticeable and you can't be bothered to wait an extra 6 months -- as well as consulting your Performing Physician and getting his or her approval on this particular approach.

Unfortunately nodules are a potential (yet minor) aesthetic irregularity that aren't uncommon, fortunately however, they don't pose any health risks and are correctable/removable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream