PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: safety concerns with HA

safety concerns with HA 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714552

I was about 90% sure I was going to schedule HA for girth enhancement when I came across this article about HA injections and their relationship between prostate & pancreatic cancer.

www.michiganmedicine.org/health-lab/panc...feed-hyaluronic-acid

I read an article today about some celebrities having their filler removed due to long term risks and was just like whoa doggie...maybe I should ask you guys and see if anyone has researched it and can comment about it. I mean, everything causes cancer these days lol but If we're injecting this into our manhoods maybe we should be making sure it IS safe first and make sure there is no long term effects.

OR, am I just paranoid? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

safety concerns with HA 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714553

girthseeker98 wrote: I was about 90% sure I was going to schedule HA for girth enhancement when I came across this article about HA injections and their relationship between prostate & pancreatic cancer.

www.michiganmedicine.org/health-lab/panc...feed-hyaluronic-acid

I read an article today about some celebrities having their filler removed due to long term risks and was just like whoa doggie...maybe I should ask you guys and see if anyone has researched it and can comment about it. I mean, everything causes cancer these days lol but If we're injecting this into our manhoods maybe we should be making sure it IS safe first and make sure there is no long term effects.

OR, am I just paranoid? LOL

Yes, just paranoia, and I say that respectfully.

A few things to consider:

(1) We don't know all the fillers used on these "celebritiies", much less if they really knew what was injected themselves (people are often injected with high volumes of silicone oil without knowing, a method banned on the PhalloBoards).

(2) That article is as peak sensational-click bait as I've ever seen. Yes, Hyaluronic Acid attracts water, and so do a million other things in your body. People have a chance for this type of cancer absent of HA injections, and in fact, Hyaluronic Acid is naturally created within your body. The author of this article should be tried for malpractice of journalism.

(3) I'm actually shocked after I re-read the article for its levels of braindead incompetency. At no point is it ever asserted or alleged that HA is a carcinogen, only that if you HAPPEN to be UNLUCKY to have pancreatic cancer, the presence of HA may make the tumor(s) more robust. Jesus, if I've ever seen a more egregious attempt of clicks in my life.

(4) I have had had PMMA in me for over a decade, a filler far more inflammatory than HA, and my physical blood panels come back excellent every year. Were I to have cancer, I was equally likely statistically as anyone else, NOT because of a non-carcinogenic filler in my shaft skin.

HA is easily the most benign, safest filler of them all, naturally produced by the body but cross-linked in labs to act better as fillers... hell, to some extent they are dissolvable. Get your dick bigger, and fuck a lot in the process. My name is Skeptical One, but there is no skepticism here, just complete conviction... conviction in the fact that this article is complete rubbish.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

safety concerns with HA 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714554

Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers have been available and extensively used in the United States for cosmetic procedures since the FDA approval in 2003. They are deemed safe for use, with a well-documented profile supporting their efficacy and safety in various treatments.

Regarding the article you referenced on pancreatic cancer and HA: it is important to distinguish correlation from causation. The article observes that abnormal amounts of HA are present in pancreatic cancers; however, this is not indicative of HA causing cancer. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in most human tissues, playing vital roles in hydration and tissue repair.

The presence of HA in cancerous tissue is likely reflective of its role in the body's complex biological processes and not as a causative factor for cancer. The use of HA in cosmetic fillers is precisely controlled and targeted, differing significantly from its pathological presence in disease.

Rest assured, the continued approval and use of HA fillers by healthcare professionals are predicated on a substantial body of research affirming their safety profile.
Dr. Sullivan
www.GetMoreGirth.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

safety concerns with HA 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714615

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Thanks for pointing that out @Skeptical_One . I can't recall that dude's handle on here that just recently got more silicone injected on here and despite your best efforts to discourage that, he continued to double down and assert that PMMA is just a bad as risk because it can cause cancer. I went down a rabbit hole trying to see if there were any credible medicine journals confirming this to be true. Especially since I just got it about four months ago.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream