PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Dr. Nanda Bellafill Question - Procedure coming soon

Dr. Nanda Bellafill Question - Procedure coming soon

November 2nd, 2023 14:17 UTC #1308714540
  • Joal106
  • Joal106's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 5
  • Thanks: 1
I am having my Bellafill procedure done in a few weeks and overall is everyone happy with their Bellafill results? I will post before and after pictures after I have the procedure. Anyone had Dr Nanda do a procedure and what were your results?
Last edit: by Skeptical_One

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Dr. Nanda Bellafill Question - Procedure coming soon

November 2nd, 2023 15:55 UTC #1308714541
Here are some patients of Dr. Nanda of Jiva Med Spa --> Please Review All Posts.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse