PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar?

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714534

• MoMoney
  • MoMoney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm going back for round 2 at AD. Had a great round 1.

What I'm trying to determine is if I should get anymore filler past the Circumcision scar. I like how it added volume there, but I did get a small Nodule (that they will be removing). Interested in how many of you got filler past the circ scar, or if most of you have filler only in the first 2/3rds of your Dick.

Pro of filler past circ scar: keeps Girth more even and less cone shape
Con of filler past circ scar: higher likely hood of developing Nodule in circ scar area

I have substantial natural Girth change from just under my head to my mid, like 5in just under head to 6 mid Girth to 6.5 at base.

Lastly - how much movement does your your skin/filler have when you are Erect? If I pull my Dick skin towards my head/base, the filler/collagen moves with it by about .5 inches(not accordian or anything bad), which makes sense since it exists in a dermal layer. I kind of like this, as I think it can make fun tugger feelings and may actually imitate a Foreskin.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714537

Keyword in circ scar is "scar". The reality is that cannulas have a hard time adequately depositing fillers in areas of dense fibrosis, thus the prevalence of nodules.

With foresight, my idiot Doctor who gave me a terrible-quality circumcision at birth could have instead provided me one in which I would have been a more ideal candidate for girth enhancement. Don't get me wrong, my results came out quite good but took some time & work -- and is a testament to the importance of adult circumcisions being done right if you choose this route (which I personally recommend).

To answer your question, I'd make clear your goals to Ian & Dr. Morales and they will assess how much "cannula room" there is to successfully yield gain with as little aesthetic irregularity as possible. Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enriquedar

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714555

• MoMoney

Skeptical_One wrote: Keyword in circ scar is "scar". The reality is that cannulas have a hard time adequately depositing fillers in areas of dense fibrosis, thus the prevalence of nodules.

With foresight, my idiot Doctor who gave me a terrible-quality circumcision at birth could have instead provided me one in which I would have been a more ideal candidate for girth enhancement. Don't get me wrong, my results came out quite good but took some time & work -- and is a testament to the importance of adult circumcisions being done right if you choose this route (which I personally recommend).

To answer your question, I'd make clear your goals to Ian & Dr. Morales and they will assess how much "cannula room" there is to successfully yield gain with as little aesthetic irregularity as possible. Good luck :)

SO - did you end up getting filler around or past your circumcision scar when it was all said and done?

Also does the scar tissue itself in the circ scar area cause the filler to clump up, or does is clumping caused strictly by the canula not being able to get filler everywhere in that area. Another way of asking this is - if the the filler is actually evenly distributed in the circ scar area, does it still end up clumping for some reason? Just curious on the mechanics of how this works.

I'll make sure to discuss everything with AD.

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714569

MoMoney wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: Keyword in circ scar is "scar". The reality is that cannulas have a hard time adequately depositing fillers in areas of dense fibrosis, thus the prevalence of nodules.

SO - did you end up getting filler around or past your circumcision scar when it was all said and done?

Also does the scar tissue itself in the circ scar area cause the filler to clump up, or does is clumping caused strictly by the canula not being able to get filler everywhere in that area. Another way of asking this is - if the the filler is actually evenly distributed in the circ scar area, does it still end up clumping for some reason? Just curious on the mechanics of how this works.

I'll make sure to discuss everything with AD.

Tried, with the best to ever do it, the now retired Dr. Casavantes. I'd say given my fibrosis, it should have never worked -- but not a single lady has complained or noticed.

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714583

• MoMoney
Interesting. I had 1 noticeable small Nodule form in my circ scar that initially made me think not to get any more filler there, but that has reduced dramatically over the last 8 weeks to the point where I dont think a chick would even feel it. This is even without AD cauterizing the Nodule or doing anything to reduce it (I just haven't been back yet). I love how the filler looks in the rest of that area.

To clarify your situation - did you get fibrosis in that area and women just havent even noticed?

Do most of you get filler injected past the circ scar? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714584

MoMoney wrote: Interesting. I had 1 noticeable small Nodule form in my circ scar that initially made me think not to get any more filler there, but that has reduced dramatically over the last 8 weeks to the point where I dont think a chick would even feel it. This is even without AD cauterizing the Nodule or doing anything to reduce it (I just haven't been back yet). I love how the filler looks in the rest of that area.

To clarify your situation - did you get fibrosis in that area and women just havent even noticed?

The fibrosis was a consequence of the circ scar, not any subsequent procedures.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream