PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 24 hours How much swelling is normal?

24 hours How much swelling is normal? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714526

• JB1452
  • JB1452's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Took the leap with Dr Carney 9.6ml of HA yesterday. It’s very swollen today and bruised. How much swelling is normal and how much is too much and cause for concern. I can roll a good bit of the swelling out, but it comes right back pretty quickly.
What should I be looking for that would tip me off that something isn’t right?
Thanks for the input!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 hours How much swelling is normal? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714527

• JB1452
  • JB1452's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Also, when does the swelling peak and can I or should I take an anti inflammatory like ibuprofen?

24 hours How much swelling is normal? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714528

The concern would be if you were NOT swelling. You had needles poking and filling your skin for a presumable hour, this all comes with the territory and should dissipate within a week's time.

24 hours How much swelling is normal? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714529

JB1452 wrote: Also, when does the swelling peak and can I or should I take an anti inflammatory like ibuprofen?

Unless instructed by the Doctor, there is no reason to medicate yourself for inflammation, as it is part of the process of generating/creating Girth. Sure, if your ailments are beyond your tolerance, do what you must, but I would consult a Doctor first.

Foreign body fillers induce an immune and inflammatory response. Not much different then women with breast implants, but far less abrasive to the body (since the vast majority of your Girth is your own tissue and not an implant).

24 hours How much swelling is normal? 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714551

After getting fillers such as Hyaluronic Acid, some degree of swelling and bruising can be normal as your body reacts to the injection and the substance itself. Some fillers swell more than others. However, there are indeed certain signs and symptoms that warrant attention and could indicate complications such as infection, allergic reaction, or vascular occlusion. Here’s what to look out for:

1. Increasing Pain: Some discomfort is normal after filler injections, but if you experience pain that is escalating or does not subside with Tylenol (acetaminophen), it may be a sign of a complication.

2. Severe Pain: Severe pain that occurs suddenly could be a sign of a more serious issue such as an infection or Necrosis (tissue death), especially if the pain is disproportionate to the expected post-procedure discomfort.

3. Increased Redness: Some redness right after the procedure is expected, but if the redness starts to spread or intensify after the first 1-2 days, it could indicate an inflammatory reaction or infection.

4. Discharge: Any pus-like or unusual discharge from the injection sites is abnormal and could signal an infection.

5. Fever or Chills: If you experience systemic symptoms like fever or chills, it may indicate that an infection is present and your body is trying to fight it off.

6. Skin Changes: Skin that becomes blanched (white) or changes color (blue or greyish hue) may be a sign of vascular occlusion, where the filler has been injected into or is compressing a blood vessel.

7. Delayed Swelling: Swelling that occurs weeks or months after treatment may be a delayed hypersensitivity reaction, or it could be related to other factors like a superficial infection.
When in doubt, it's always better to consult with the practitioner who performed the procedure to determine if what you're experiencing is expected or if it requires further examination or intervention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cockologist

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream