• Page:

TOPIC: Thoughts on this article?

Thoughts on this article? 6 months 10 hours ago #1308714490

• Jravis
  • Jravis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone, I came across this article a few minutes ago: www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-38888-y Researchers may have found a new way for penis lengthening without surgery. What are your thoughts on this article and these findings?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thoughts on this article? 6 months 4 hours ago #1308714493

I think this is probably te more meaningful article (referenced in the one you linked)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7523611/
Basically says a cock pump and Anti-LOX allowed for greater lengthening than the pump alone or the enzume alone.
Seems the TLDR of it is it weakens the tunica so that it's easier to lengthen it via exercise. At least in rats.

They say HCG doesn't do much (I take it to keep my balls alive while on TRT and it...keeps my balls alive, hasn't given me a donkey dong)., so that article itself just shits on HCG for that result, doesn't cover the Anti-LOX plus a cock pump.
Of course, googling to see if Anti-LOX is legally accessible suggests it isn't. And the monoclonal antibodies that target LOX are $400+ per microleter.

Interesting idea though, break down the collagen and elastin in the tunica easier making it easier to do manual exercises.

Thoughts on this article? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714494

• Jravis
  • Jravis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks. I agree, too. I think that they may be an option here, even though the drug they write about is not available on the market yet. Perhaps, they would be willing to try on male patients at their own private practice.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream