• Page:

TOPIC: A Lot Has Changed...

A Lot Has Changed... 6 months 1 day ago #1308714478

• bobsaggy
  • bobsaggy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been on these forums for a few years and never pulled the trigger. But now it seems the procedure is becoming more commonplace, the fillers are getting more advanced, and more providers are coming online.

I am interested in HA. I am in the South Florida area.

Who is the most experienced doctor in my area?

I see Dr. Tory Sullivan and PhalloFILL has several operators in South Florida. Also there may be other providers I'm not mentioning.

Also what is the most popular/advanced filler brand that is being used right now for penile HA, and why? Is there one that is vastly superior to the others when it comes to realistic, even results?

Your response means a lot. Some of you veterans with PMMAs and years of HA fillers may consider this a walk in the park, but making changes to my Dick is super nerve-racking as I am concerned about safety and outcome (even if HA isn't permanent).

P.S. Is there a HA provider that clearly outshines the rest in the USA that it may be worth flying out there to see him?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot Has Changed... 6 months 1 day ago #1308714480

I can't speak for PhalloFILL Florida (only Dallas, TX), but I've spent sometime reviewing @Dr_Sullivan and you can't get better than a Dermatologist (skin expert) who injects dermal (skin) fillers in the penile shaft dermis (i.e. skin).

Dr. Tory Sullivan Directory Listing (FLORIDA)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream