PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler

Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler 6 months 2 days ago #1308714467

• MoMoney
  • MoMoney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Has anyone have any experience or have heard of these enzymes accidently dissolving their filler?

I ask because these supplements have been very affective for pain management in the past (unrelated to anything filler) and I would like to try them again. They are known for breaking down clots, fibrin, and other "dead" tissue (although it should not break down functional scar tissue).

There are a few anecdotal reports of people on reddit saying that they noticed their HA filler fade away quickly shortly after starting. However, its a really small sample size of people and we have know way of knowing how long they had HA already and what other factors could have been involved. Certainly nothing in regards to Ellanse/PCL and PMMA.

I have Ellanse. Given that is biodegradable, I do have a little concern if the enzymes could affect it.

I also could just be the guinea pig hear and report what happens. I'm 6+ weeks out from Ellanse procedure, and my size has stabilized. So if I see shrinkage after starting taking these enzymes, then we likely know whats up.

Anyways, if anyone has experience or insight into this, that would be helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714492

I take a nattokinase serrapeptase combo pill every night (the former 2000FU x 3 pills)
I have yet to notice any change in my HA that can't otherwise be attributed to time.
I had 15ml Volux in November 2021, plus...i think 3ml in the glans? I've lost some in both but I could swear I wasn't this big before, and I still feel some of the filler nuggets where excess was, so it's definitely NOT all the way broken down.

Been on it for ~4 months now.

Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714500

• MoMoney

itgoesthud wrote: I take a nattokinase serrapeptase combo pill every night (the former 2000FU x 3 pills)
I have yet to notice any change in my HA that can't otherwise be attributed to time.
I had 15ml Volux in November 2021, plus...i think 3ml in the glans? I've lost some in both but I could swear I wasn't this big before, and I still feel some of the filler nuggets where excess was, so it's definitely NOT all the way broken down.

Been on it for ~4 months now.

Thanks for the input. My suspicion is that it serra/nattokinase would not mess with the fillers, and its nice to some some anecdotal evidence.

You are almost at 2 years with what seems like a decent amount of your HA left. Have you been happy with it and when/if you do you plan on a re-up?

Lastly, why do you take serra/nattokinase?

For myself, I want to try it for pain and lingering long-covid symptoms. I had used it in the past for general cardiovascular health. One of the craziest experiences I've had with a supplement was when I first took serrapeptase at like 200,000 units, I was lying in bed afterwards and I could feel it kick in and it felt like my blood flow across my entire body was just immediately better (I wasnt expecting this.

Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714505

MoMoney wrote: Thanks for the input. My suspicion is that it serra/nattokinase would not mess with the fillers, and its nice to some some anecdotal evidence.

Yeah I mean I've read people mention it ameliorated the breakdown of scar tissue but collagen, near as I can tell/read, is not the same nor affected the same, as scar tissue.

MoMoney wrote: You are almost at 2 years with what seems like a decent amount of your HA left. Have you been happy with it and when/if you do you plan on a re-up?

I went with such a conservative amount (15ml) based on my starting size that I think it's spread super thin, and indistinguishable from my penile tissue. I don't know how I'd like it if I would have gotten more, so my feelings are mixed, and I can't overly enthusiastically "endorse" it. I very much love my dick, and yet, I paid more for HA (from a non-sponsor, before i joined the boards) than I would have going to e.g. Avanti and getting something permanent. Knowing what I know now, if you put me in a time machine, I'd have gone the PMMA route. If money were no object, and adding more HA up to my goal size felt as natural as I do currently? Absolutely I'd be happy. But I suspect that's not the case, as it would be for PMMA.

MoMoney wrote: Lastly, why do you take serra/nattokinase?

Familial hyperlipidemia coupled with me being on TRT and being the type who loves lifting and hates cardio.
Keeping my blood flowing is going to keep my dick hard, and keep me from croaking young. I figured fibrin clots are not conducive to this, and that regardless I'd end up with an improvement in blood pressure.
Generally any supplements I take are specifically targeted at endothelial function - good for the heart is good for the penis, so...yeah. I'm a tall, wide dude, left ventricular hypertrophy is almost a certainty, so any advantages I can get, I'm going to take. L Citrulline, nattokinase, niacine, baby aspirin, fish oil, I slam all of them.

I did actually learn a LOT from the holistic covid remedy guinea pigging people did; that's also how I discovered lactoferrin, which, turns out it's a great way of raising ferritin without wrecking your gut.

Last edit: by itgoesthud. Reason: trying to fix bbcode

Serrapeptase and Nattokinase potentially dissolving filler 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714513

• MoMoney

itgoesthud wrote:

MoMoney wrote: Thanks for the input. My suspicion is that it serra/nattokinase would not mess with the fillers, and its nice to some some anecdotal evidence.

Yeah I mean I've read people mention it ameliorated the breakdown of scar tissue but collagen, near as I can tell/read, is not the same nor affected the same, as scar tissue.

MoMoney wrote: You are almost at 2 years with what seems like a decent amount of your HA left. Have you been happy with it and when/if you do you plan on a re-up?

I went with such a conservative amount (15ml) based on my starting size that I think it's spread super thin, and indistinguishable from my penile tissue. I don't know how I'd like it if I would have gotten more, so my feelings are mixed, and I can't overly enthusiastically "endorse" it. I very much love my dick, and yet, I paid more for HA (from a non-sponsor, before i joined the boards) than I would have going to e.g. Avanti and getting something permanent. Knowing what I know now, if you put me in a time machine, I'd have gone the PMMA route. If money were no object, and adding more HA up to my goal size felt as natural as I do currently? Absolutely I'd be happy. But I suspect that's not the case, as it would be for PMMA.

MoMoney wrote: Lastly, why do you take serra/nattokinase?

Familial hyperlipidemia coupled with me being on TRT and being the type who loves lifting and hates cardio.
Keeping my blood flowing is going to keep my dick hard, and keep me from croaking young. I figured fibrin clots are not conducive to this, and that regardless I'd end up with an improvement in blood pressure.
Generally any supplements I take are specifically targeted at endothelial function - good for the heart is good for the penis, so...yeah. I'm a tall, wide dude, left ventricular hypertrophy is almost a certainty, so any advantages I can get, I'm going to take. L Citrulline, nattokinase, niacine, baby aspirin, fish oil, I slam all of them.

I did actually learn a LOT from the holistic covid remedy guinea pigging people did; that's also how I discovered lactoferrin, which, turns out it's a great way of raising ferritin without wrecking your gut.

All very interesting man. I'm going for my second round of Ellanse with AD, likely stopping here, will be 25cc's total between the two rounds. Still interested in HA in the future if I want to experiment higher girth then.

I think the blood flow improvement I felt was possible fibrin clot busting. Cant wait to try it again and see if i notice the same thing years later.

I use to supplement with citrulline malate, gave me crazy endurance.

Every experiment with raw garlic? Shit gave me crazy energy and crazy wood.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream