PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?)

HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714377

Hello there,

A friend recently introduced me to a seemingly qualified plastic surgeon from Serbia. Guy seems to have a lot of well known works and seems to be doing HA filler procedure for Girth as well. It seems suitable to me travel wise, as I live in country close by.

I have few questions in hope someone experienced (Or even some of the docs here would answer).

1. He is currently offering Voluma, Revanesse Shape + and other types of Revanesse, Teosyal, and Pluryal. I have did some research in regards and it seems Revanesse filler is quality Canadian filler and lasts longer. Pluryal seems to be softer and is cheaper. I would like to consult are these good brands and what is their hardness index/ avg duration - for first time patients. I cant really put this into context on my own, but apparently Revanesse seems to have great reviews in terms of quality. He was using Belotero however discontinued since after multiple physically active patients they all reported almost total loss after 3 months, even though the results were initially great.

2. He refuses to do more than 6ml at time,claiming you cant know how will pressure affect vascularity of skin and due to potential Necrosis. Is there some reasoning behind this? He uses Canulla and advises not to start sex before day 6 ( many here claim it should take few weeks). And if more is desired and no side effects, you can revisit him in few weeks for another round.

Having all of that said, I would appreciate opinions, mainly on filler types and why does he seem to be reluctant to do larger doses at once?

I am 17 CM BPEL, 13,5 CM Girth looking to get Inch over time with HA and then maybe move to Collagen Stimulators.

Thanks in advance team!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mdweller12.

HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714389

I am not sure if any of docs still checks threads,

I would appreciate help from any experienced user as well even..
Many thanks!

HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714391

mdweller12 wrote: I am not sure if any of docs still checks threads,

I would appreciate help from any experienced user as well even..
Many thanks!

I'll see if I can get a Doc to chime. They are relatively busy but do check in from time-to-time, but there are so many posts they may not always see them all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdweller12

HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714393

1. He is currently offering Voluma, Revanesse Shape + and other types of Revanesse, Teosyal, and Pluryal. I have did some research in regards and it seems Revanesse filler is quality Canadian filler and lasts longer. Pluryal seems to be softer and is cheaper. I would like to consult are these good brands and what is their hardness index/ avg duration - for first time patients. I cant really put this into context on my own, but apparently Revanesse seems to have great reviews in terms of quality. He was using Belotero however discontinued since after multiple physically active patients they all reported almost total loss after 3 months, even though the results were initially great.

Voluma, Revanesse shape + are long lasting fillers with decent viscosity. Teosal is a good brand but it would depend which filler from their line he was using.

2. He refuses to do more than 6ml at time,claiming you cant know how will pressure affect vascularity of skin and due to potential Necrosis. Is there some reasoning behind this? He uses Canulla and advises not to start sex before day 6 ( many here claim it should take few weeks). And if more is desired and no side effects, you can revisit him in few weeks for another round.

I have patients wait a week. Unless your doing something crazy, sex acts a little bit like massaging the area I think it may help but opinions may vary.

In general I think the go slow approach yields better results, if you have repeated treatments with smaller volumes it allows for "fine tuning" but then the patient has to have more treatments, more travel, more discomfort and down time. If you added enough filler you could run the risk of occlusion but I feel you can safely do more than 6.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdweller12

HA girth - Dr. in Serbia with multiple HA brands (Q for dr Oats/Horn?) 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714395

Hey thanks for your input.

What about difference between versa and shape + . Also how is plyrual standing as he is offering pluryal volume as well apparently.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream