PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not making progress with multiple HA sessions.

Not making progress with multiple HA sessions. 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714367

• Agent5
  • Agent5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
My first session with HA turned out great results. .25” gains.

I used a pump to work on a constriction band of muscle and sped up the breakdown time of the filler. A year later I was back to where I started.

I returned for a follow up and got back to +.25. Since then I’ve had another follow up session and I’m not making great progress. This last session netted a very small increase. I’m not sure if I’m absorbing the filler or if the filler is moving during the days in the sleeve.

Just a bit frustrated and wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts. I have an overall goal of +.75 - +1”. I think that’s a reasonable goal considering the success stories posted here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Agent5.

Not making progress with multiple HA sessions. 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714369

Make sure you’re drinking enough water though supplement with an electrolyte like Gatorade . Also try a collagen peptide supplement as well ( be aware of shellfish/seafood allergies)

Some folks take HA very well, some absorb quickly. If you liked the HA results, then PMMA may be the best bet for you. I was going to go PMMA but didn’t know how things would turn out so I went HA. I like the results, so if I turn out to be a fast absorber I will go PMMA

Not making progress with multiple HA sessions. 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714370

More specifics would help garner input.

What exact brand and product of HA?

How much volume have they been injecting?

I've been getting HA and the results are substantial so I'm feeling like something is amiss.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream