PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma?

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714140

im interested in both but i want to go to Carney in atlanta for lig cut and avanti for PMMA. Do i have to do the lig cut procedure first before PMMA? im not entirely sold on the lig cut yet but im pretty certain on getting PMMA. Does anyone on here have good results with lig cut?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714146

beeftwinkie wrote: im interested in both but i want to go to Carney in atlanta for lig cut and avanti for PMMA. Do i have to do the lig cut procedure first before PMMA? im not entirely sold on the lig cut yet but im pretty certain on getting PMMA. Does anyone on here have good results with lig cut?

I don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things which order you do it in, but I suppose if I were to really think hard about which makes more sense, it would probably be the ligament cut with a committed post-op stretching for at least a few months before PMMA.

Also, this could be at the Doctor's discretion too. For example, Avanti Derma has to greenlight a patient who has had prior procedures done on the penis (even if it isn't Girth related), so you'll want to ask them first. I suspect it'd be fine but you want to ask both Doctors/Clinics in this regard.

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714153

Here’s the thing. A lig cut probably won’t give you any significant gains in Erect length. It’s no more effective than just Hanging or extending, which you can do either before or after a Girth procedure.

It is effective at increasing Flaccid length. If that’s important enough for you to spend thousands of dollars and undergo an abdominal surgery, then probably do that before PMMA. But in my opinion it’s a waste of money.

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714156

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Here’s the thing. A lig cut probably won’t give you any significant gains in Erect length. It’s no more effective than just Hanging or extending, which you can do either before or after a Girth procedure.

It is effective at increasing Flaccid length. If that’s important enough for you to spend thousands of dollars and undergo an abdominal surgery, then probably do that before PMMA. But in my opinion it’s a waste of money.

i think ive read post of skeptical saying he got a lig cut and got Erect gains. But from what ive read it seems you still have to extend or hang after the lig cut for it to work properly, not 100% though

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714158

beeftwinkie wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Here’s the thing. A lig cut probably won’t give you any significant gains in Erect length. It’s no more effective than just Hanging or extending, which you can do either before or after a Girth procedure.

i think ive read post of skeptical saying he got a lig cut and got Erect gains. But from what ive read it seems you still have to extend or hang after the lig cut for it to work properly, not 100% though

A post of "skeptical" as in me? No I've never done a ligament procedure (also known as Ligamentolysis), although I have thought about it. And yes, you do have to hang or extend for a set amount of time to maximize gains.

I've had Surgeons tell me they've managed 2+ inches in Flaccid increase immediately post-op, it's unfortunate that men who have opted for Ligamentolysis hardly post at all. This is likely due to the fact that Erect gains need to be cemented through weeks (if not months) of a rigorous stretching/Hanging routine, and a lot of guys simply don't have the patience to do this PLUS report their incremental gains online. That'd be my hunch, because at least with Girth procedures, the gains are apparent and obvious immediately after and much easier to demonstrate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christiancasey

Do you have to get lig cut before getting pmma? 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308714804

• Nugget
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
They will have you return after 6 months for Girth enhancement.

Last edit: by Nugget.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream