• Page:

TOPIC: London?

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713593

• Damo85
  • Damo85's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Administrative Edit: The Clinic you cited has requested not to be mentioned by name on the PhalloBoards; normally we would not honor such request but the PhalloBoards has decided to accept their request given their willingness to breach their agreement regarding a previous Sponsorship plan. It is THEY who insisted on not being discussed on the only site dedicated to the topic of their work, take from that what you will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713595

Your original post basically asked about options in London and to that I should reply:

The Clinic with the most experience and variety in procedure offerings would be Androfill .

Moorgate has reportedly gotten better but to what extent I can't say/don't know. There is also UK Andrology in which there is little information in the way of their penis enlargement services.

I'd love to have another European/British Sponsor, but finding an ethical & quality practitioner is remarkably hard to find.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damo85

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713597

• Damo85
I mentioned 3 other clinics. Could you reinstate the other 2 ?

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713598

Damo85 wrote: I mentioned 3 other clinics. Could you reinstate the other 2 ?

The only other one (aside from the removed-Clinic, Androfill, and Moorgate), was Dr. Wakil, whom I've reached out to but have failed to make any substantial connection with regarding Sponsorship.

From my initial vetting of his work, he seems promising but I can't say much in the way of his quality, expertise, or experience -- he could be good(?). If I were you, I'd do an Androfill consultation and a Dr. Wakil consultation. If you manage to get in touch with Dr. Wakil (which I have been not able to directly), ask him about the PhalloBoards, it'd help a lot of British & Europeans if we can get more European representation on the forums.

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713599

• Damo85
So the two removed clinics are actually one and the same ? Seems entirely plausible as some of their content is very very similar. Dodgy.
Will follow your suggestions.

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713600

Damo85 wrote: So the two removed clinics are actually one and the same ? Seems entirely plausible as some of their content is very very similar. Dodgy.
Will follow your suggestions.

I removed your entire post, but it was namely due to the only Clinic I haven't mentioned by name thus far. Androfill, Moorgate, and Dr. Wakil are on completely good terms for discussion here as far as I'm concerned, there was only ONE Clinic that has been omitted intentionally.

Dr. Wakil wasn't associated with the removed-Clinic last I dealt with either of them. The Doctor associated with the removed-Clinic I will call "Dr. S", and as you can see, that isn't a "Dr. W" as in Dr. Wakil.

These were two separate practices last I checked (circa 2021 or so?).

That doesn't mean they haven't combined "forces" since, but as of now my understanding is that they are two independent practices.

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713601

• Damo85
That totally makes sense as Dr S looked the most dodgiest however the other clinic had a Dr called Dr Amar?

I think you should allow discussion of all physicians so that the community stays away from potential mistakes. It shouldn’t matter if they don’t want to be discussed - it shows potential reasons to do just that. However this isn’t my forum

For reference my original deleted post was asking for how others in London had been going with physicians besides Dr Horn as there really seems very little discourse in the public domain on other London clinics…

London? 8 months 1 week ago #1308713603

Damo85 wrote: That totally makes sense as Dr S looked the most dodgiest however the other clinic had a Dr called Dr Amar?

I think you should allow discussion of all physicians so that the community stays away from potential mistakes. It shouldn’t matter if they don’t want to be discussed - it shows potential reasons to do just that. However this isn’t my forum

For reference my original deleted post was asking for how others in London had been going with physicians besides Dr Horn as there really seems very little discourse in the public domain on other London clinics…

This site is absolutely about transparency and it requires extreme circumstances to fully black-list a provider. Even the likes of Dr. Elist and Dr. Loria (who I personally consider unethical and deplorable as physicians) are permitted in the discussion here. As it stands, there are two black-listed providers, one being from Mexico, the other from the U.K.

The decision to remove them from the discourse was mutual -- they insisted on being removed (likely due to avoiding bad publicity in the event of questions regarding their work, reviews, and so on, although this is purely speculative on my part. Why would anyone not want to have their topic discussed on a site devoted to the very thing they perform?), but it took more than that for me to concede, as it would be imperative members read any & all reviews, good or bad.

The sin that they ultimately committed was breaching their Sponsorship agreement, reneging nearly a year's worth of Sponsorship dues/revenue without sufficient grounds, costing this site in the long run. And to be quite frank, a Clinic that can't afford (or is too cheap) to hold up that end of the bargain so prematurely is likely one to cut corners elsewhere as well. They quite frankly don't deserve this platform's "airspace" and that's final on my end.

Take from that what you will regarding whether or not you ought to give them consideration. If I were you, I'd look at Androfill as your best bet, with Dr. Wakil and Moorgate being good alternatives. U.K. Andrology may also be worth checking out. That's really the extent of British providers that have been mentioned in passing over the years; male Phalloplasty remains an experimental/niche procedure in many parts of the world.

London? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714114

“Dr S” is currently undergoing a medical practitioners tribunal, under the GMC Reference Number 7524221:

"The tribunal will inquire into the allegation that, between October and November 2019, via social media, Dr Chaudhry offered to supply illegal drugs and encouraged another person to take illegal drugs.

It is separately alleged that, between April 2020 and July 2021, Dr Chaudhry failed to provide good clinical care to Patient A. It is alleged that Dr Chaudhry recorded misleading information in Patient A’s medical records and that this was dishonest.

It is also alleged that on 18 November 2020, Dr Chaudhry allowed a £1,000 treatment prize giveaway to be offered on social media.

It is further alleged that between November 2020 and December 2020, Dr Chaudhry knowingly provided untrue information on his website about having completed his junior doctor training programme."

Avoid like the plague…

London? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714116

• Damo85
WOW. I just knew something was up there.

London? 7 months 1 week ago #1308714121

NeedleDick wrote: “Dr S” is currently undergoing a medical practitioners tribunal, under the GMC Reference Number 7524221:

"The tribunal will inquire into the allegation that, between October and November 2019, via social media, Dr Chaudhry offered to supply illegal drugs and encouraged another person to take illegal drugs.

It is separately alleged that, between April 2020 and July 2021, Dr Chaudhry failed to provide good clinical care to Patient A. It is alleged that Dr Chaudhry recorded misleading information in Patient A’s medical records and that this was dishonest.

It is also alleged that on 18 November 2020, Dr Chaudhry allowed a £1,000 treatment prize giveaway to be offered on social media.

It is further alleged that between November 2020 and December 2020, Dr Chaudhry knowingly provided untrue information on his website about having completed his junior doctor training programme."

Avoid like the plague…

Penis enlargement (especially in the past) has had a habit of attracting bad players. There is a clear line between exploiting the insecurities of men at a high profit margin (i.e. high pressure sales, deceptive marketing, unethical methods, sociopathic behaviors, and so on) -versus- upstanding & accomplished Physicians who understand that there is a market demand for Male Enhancement (if women can get theirs, why can't men?), and carry over their innovative and ethical approach in medicine to male Phalloplasty.

All current PhalloBoards Sponsors are in good standing. If any of them were to have allegations like the aforementioned British Provider, I would ultimately wait for the Authority involved (Court, Medical Board, etc.) to pass judgment. I also would take into consideration the nature of the infractions, for example, I don't think "a £1,000 treatment prize giveaway to be offered on social media" is a big deal at all, just sounds like a promotion to me (heck, I'm not even sure that would be illegal in the U.S. as far as I know, and even if it were, I personally don't find it detrimental to the Community whatsoever).

However, if the infractions were both severe (e.g. lying on medical records, high rates of unacceptably severe complications, criminal behavior unbefitting a Medical Doctor, etc.) and validated through judgment by a legitimate authority, then that Doctor's Sponsorship would be terminated.

This is why I'm still a strong advocate of Androfill. They've had some recent complaints yes, but to be frank they've largely been aesthetic in nature; no one is reporting serious infection, loss of sensation or impotence, or tissue Necrosis, significant loss of size (length or Girth), or Androfill's unwillingness to communicate within a reasonable time-frame. I'm not dismissing the legitimacy of those complaints, I'm just painting a perspective for those who aren't familiar with the history of male Phalloplasty. Androfill is probably the highest volume penis enlargement provider in London, and if not #1, certainly in the top 2. Since then I've seen other Clinics come and go, only Androfill and Moorgate seem to be the only ones standing. I can't speak for Moorgate, but it is a testament to Androfill's resilience because in order to be a reputable clinic, you not only need new clients, but repeat business.

At present time I can't recommend anyone but Androfill. I've reached out to Moorgate after their probationary period ended, they seem to have allocated their marketing budget for the year so maybe we'll try again in 2024? I've reached out to Dr. Wakil's Office, and the Secretary provided me email information which I've tried numerous times with no responses. And I'm convinced my messages to UK Andrology are going into their Spam Folder. Trust me when I say I'd love to find competitive options in Europe, but I'm at the mercy of their willingness to collaborate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NeedleDick

London? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716211

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
The doctor behind PenisFill and more recently Erectifill and other clinics set up subsequent to Androfill is "Dr Sef" , whose real name is Mohammed Chaudry.

The allegations are that he was supplying illegal drugs to patients and encouraging others to take them.
That he was dishonest in regard to his medical training, entered misleading information into medical records and provided untrue information on his website.
We have to wait to see what the tribunal say about this.

I don't see why anyone would go to them, I would rather go to Moorgate or London Andrology, or of course Dr Greta or Horn at Androfill.

What puts me off about Penisfill, ErectIfill and Dr Sef (Mohammed Chaudry)
- first, the doctor should use their real name, why use "Dr Sef" ... for anyone who doubts, Androfill's Dr. Horn really is named Dr Horn, he had the name well before working on 'Horn' enlargement.
- Penisfill patients are coming to Androfill for Repair / dissolve more frequently than patients of other UK clinic.
- they have used really cheap filler in the past, by this I mean filler that is purchased in large syringes for less than £10 per ml
- the obfuscation of exact filler type (brand and model) from patients.
- patients report that they are "out of stock" when patients arrive for any big brand fillers (Juvederm and so on) which are advertised at unbelievable prices. The patients are then encouraged on the spot to buy the Penisfill Erectifill "own-brand" options.
- I am aware of a number of court cases ongoing in which the patients found it difficult to get information on what was injected into them. When they finally did get the information about what was used there were inconsistencies. For example a patient who was told that over a span of 2 years they had been getting Juvederm Voluma was shown stickers with the same batch number. It seems impossible that over two years the same batch of filler was used.

Dr Sef (Chaudry) is working with a new doctor now at Erectofill, Dr. Amar SODHA, a junior doctor graduating in 2020
Maybe this new doctor will improve things at Erectofill / Penisfill

Last edit: by Androfill. Reason: The truth is an absolute defense to a lawsuit for slander, ensuring this is the case.

London? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716212

• Damo85
That’s so interesting. The penis fill and Erect filll sites are super similar so it really makes sense what you are saying. I would like to go for PMMA after HA but I think Androfill is the only place that does it. Moorgate and Greta won’t.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Androfill

London? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716216

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Damo85 wrote: That’s so interesting. The penis fill and Erect filll sites are super similar so it really makes sense what you are saying. I would like to go for PMMA after HA but I think Androfill is the only place that does it. Moorgate and Greta won’t.

I remember when Moorgate tried to use Ellanse perhaps 3-4 years ago and published some bad results (which they thought were good results I presume) in an Ellanse Before and After section of their website
I speculate that perhaps they had a really bad case or two and stopped using the product - which can certainly happen with Ellanse, indeed we have had a bad case in London, and Dr Kimilu in Manchester had a pretty poor outcome once using Ellanse and stopped using the product after that.

The fact that Dr Greta refuses to inject it, even under the umbrella of Androfill, should remind people that the risks are real.
Doctors are refusing money essentially because they are worried about the risks.

That said, when Ellanse goes well (which is most of the time), the patients don't seem to ever return to HA.
They say it is firmer and harder, on the downside they more frequently notice nodules and there is no a lot we can do besides minor surgery to address issues with the product.
Veterans of the PB forum will recall that for years Dr Horn refused to inject Ellanse before becoming comfortable with the product and risks.

It is sensible to use an inexpensive HA filler first, even a small procedure, to 1) practice moulding and gain familiarity with the aftercare process, and 2) determine with something reversible whether you are a good candidate anatomically speaking, for dermal fillers in the penis generally (some are not due to various issues).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream