PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation)

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712989

• 123abc
  • 123abc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Those of you who live in/near San Francisco - do you have a hotel recommendation?

Planning on second week of July, 1 or 2 day stay, I’ll be there for my in-person consultation (have already done video consult).
Might combine it with PRP treatment… (still reading up on that)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated..

Also, wonder if renting a car makes sense? I’d imagine Uber and Lyft are good options?

SouthBay612? I know you live there but if you didn’t, where would you stay?

I’m not picky, looking for it to be safe, clean and reasonable priced.

The office suggested the Dylan hotel and I’ll check into it as well..

www.dylansfo.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 123abc.

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712995

Anything in Millbrae is probably fine. I lived in the Bay Area for years. As long as you’re not actually in the city of SF you’re fine. I love the city but man it’s a dystopian nightmare right now.

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713000

• 123abc
Thank you. Millbrae is a district of San Fransisco, correct? Is it the part nearest SFO airport?

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713002

123abc wrote: Those of you who live in/near San Francisco - do you have a hotel recommendation?

Planning on second week of July, 1 or 2 day stay, I’ll be there for my in-person consultation (have already done video consult).
Might combine it with PRP treatment… (still reading up on that)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated..

Also, wonder if renting a car makes sense? I’d imagine Uber and Lyft are good options?

SouthBay612? I know you live there but if you didn’t, where would you stay?

I’m not picky, looking for it to be safe, clean and reasonable priced.

The office suggested the Dylan hotel and I’ll check into it as well..

www.dylansfo.com/

I'm not terribly familiar with San Francisco, but my advice is applicable in all instances/procedures:

(1) The closer your Hotel is to the Clinic the better. This seems like common sense but it limits how much you have to "move" around & get around, especially if you are all gauzed up. Moving itself isn't probably a big deal but when you're actually there, the convenience of being next door to the Doctor's Office is a sort of a relief you'll understand even if everything goes smoothly as planned.

(2) Don't skimp on Quality of the Hotel. You are already paying thousands for a procedure, be sure you're comfortable in your living arrangements. You may be groggy from any number of things (Anesthesia, painkillers, anxiety medicine, or whatever else they may give you) and you'll enjoy the luxuries of a comfortable bed and quality room service delivering dinner.

(3) A nicer hotel also probably means better entertainment options (i.e. Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and so on), which will keep your mind off of having to obsess over your recovery; it isn't unusual for men to see a purple-colored bruised penis and freak out - it's very normal and any kind of TV or laptop for distraction is great.

From the link you sent me it appears nice and is an 8minute walk so it seems like a good candidate to me.

Oh and one other thing (this applies everyone) -- always ask your Doctor if they have any deals with local hotels. Often times patients have to stay multiple days and concierge will usually negotiate better pricing through the Doctor's Office. And even if no discount is available, simply ask the Doctor which hotel(s) they recommend because I'm sure they get patient feedback. I'm not sure with Dr. Liu but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713004

• 123abc
All great points! Didn’t even think about asking if they have any special deals? Will email them right now, you never know..

This site rocks SO..
I’m learning so much..
Where were you when I was younger??

SFO hotel? (Dr. Liu consultation) 9 months 5 days ago #1308713302

If you’re not sightseeing, I wholeheartedly recommend Uber/Lyft/taxi when staying in any major city for something specific. When you factor rental cost , covered/valet parking ( a must to minimize theft/damage) and the convenience of not having to top off fuel, get to the counter pick up or drop off it becomes a no brainer. My experience may be different, but from cities as small as San Marcos and McAllen to large as DFW, Houston, Minneapolis, LA. I havent had to wait more than 10 minutes for a ride that I didn’t preschedule.

As far as hotels go… yep, close to appt area and always arrive a day before, Flights get delayed, traffic happens, and you want any stressors to be a day behind any procedure. My appt in Houston yesterday, we checked into a nice hotel 1.2 miles from the Urologist , had dinner at the hotel, sat out on the back patio enjoying the greenery, the robot guard ( really I’m serious, wish I snapped a pic) and I enjoyed a cigar and drink from the hotel bar.

Nice leisurely evening with a little love play pre procedure, good nights sleep, and a late checkout to allow me to use the hotel until time for the appt (1:30 pm).

You may spend a little more, but the peace of mind , and the lack of stress is worth it… especially compared to what even the least expensive procedures run. You really do owe it to yourself, you’re already making the investment in you!

Last edit: by Coastalcock.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream