PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How does your penis feel after HA?

How does your penis feel after HA? 10 months 22 hours ago #1308712976

• Iman
  • Iman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
It seems that the PMMA seems to be pretty firm from the comments that I’ve read so far. But with the HA, does yours seem to be pretty firm and does your partner comment that it’s a little soft or squishy?

And so far, about how long has it been since you had your procedure? I’d appreciate any feedback that you can give.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How does your penis feel after HA? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712997

Iman wrote: It seems that the PMMA seems to be pretty firm from the comments that I’ve read so far. But with the HA, does yours seem to be pretty firm and does your partner comment that it’s a little soft or squishy?

And so far, about how long has it been since you had your procedure? I’d appreciate any feedback that you can give.

The right brands/formulations of HA can feel like a natural firm, and remember, the penis has some natural give (which are why dildos are not as hard as vibrators). There have been reports of HA being soft for some, but on the flip side I've heard of PMMA penises being perhaps TOO firm in the Flaccid.

Quite frankly what I've come to learn over the years is that Hyaluronic Acid (HA) come cross-linked, all having advantages for certain applications. In other words, some brands are better for the face while others are great for the penis.

I'll give you an example-- there was once (maybe still exists) a brand of HA called Macrolane sold in Europe. The manufacturer had no intention of its use in the penis, but Doctors used it off-label anyways because that's just how most fillers are used. Macrolane had a notoriously low viscosity, essentially turning your penis into a water balloon. Obviously, that isn't the desired end goal and quite frankly stained HA's reputation on the forums for a long time.

It wasn't until it was obvious that more robust formulations of HA could work perfectly fine in the penis, it was a matter of figuring out which ones worked best. This is a lot like PMMA percentages. A Doctor will not use 30% PMMA in the face, it'll be 10% or less. Knowing the formulation helps you determine where its best applied. Fortunately we live in an age where Clinics are finally figuring this all out.

Nowadays brands like Revanesse and Volux are seemingly the go-to HA for penis enlargement and have had positive receptions as of late.

Personally I think HA is a great starting point. Some guys end up liking it and will continue to stay with it. Some guys well end up liking it but will prefer to move on to more permanent options. And of course some will end up not liking it and opt for other alternatives (or none at all). There are absolutely guys who have gotten other procedures done (Dermal Grafts, PMMA, etc.) only to end up not liking it. At least with HA you reduce the likelihood of having to manage any long-term issues, be it dissatisfaction, complications, etc - no matter how uncommon they may be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iman

How does your penis feel after HA? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308713018

I’m a few years into HA with more than 50mL injected over a series of treatments. Started with Voluma and now prefer Volux. There is some give to HA vs the feeling of a fully erect penis, but it doesn’t feel unnatural. Particularly with Volux, if the physician does a skilled job of injection, it seems very, very unlikely a partner would ever know the difference. With softer fillers like Voluma, you may have difficulty getting a condom on, but you’ll have no problem getting inside a partner unless they can’t easily accommodate your new girth.

TL;DR: HA is great, and to @Skeptical_One ’s point, it can be a starter or a long term solution. For me, it’s a near- to mid-term solution as fillers continue to evolve.

How does your penis feel after HA? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308713025

I have what's left of 15ml volux after ~18months (November 2021, I don't feel like doing math right now) plus whatever volux they put in my glans, i dont remember how much.

I retract pretty heavily so when Flaccid I could feel the implanted filler if i squeezed my shaft between my fingers and rolled it around, but I had to work at finding it.
Completely unnoticeable when Erect, but I also had a very modest amount injected.

I also went to a pretty shady injector who now does silicone oil, so...might not have even been the most skilled application.

The glans procedure I had they injected almost a "U" shape just under the coronal ridge, and that one I can still feel with my fingers even when Erect, it's like someone gave my coronal ridge some kind of soft internal skeleton, almost a bicycle tire tube.

How does your penis feel after HA? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308713026

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
@itgoesthud So your glans injection has lasted 18 months? And that was Volux? If so that's good to hear, it seems others didn't think it lasted more than a few months.

How does your penis feel after HA? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308713041

I'm not sure why my degradation has been so slow, I will say my significant other has her own libido issues so I haven't been putting mine through the gauntlet like some others may have, so maybe the reduced wear and tear has kept it around?

It may also be because it's limited to the coronal ridge rather than trying to inflate the whole thing like a balloon. I have no idea.

I would say I have maybe 1/4 of my coronal ridge filler, and maybe 1/4-1/3 of my shaft filler in the areas where I molded it to be the most heavily concentrated. I'm being conservative there, it could be more remaining. Much harder to tell since I went for such a small increase first time out.

What's more interesting to me is the areas where there's no more filler, it seems like my skin is still somehow different. Like it's thicker somehow, or maybe I've grown extra skin So long as it doesn't inhibit my movement to something permanent down the road, I aint complaining.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream