PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Krakovsky (San Diego?) - does anyone remember this doctor?

Dr. Krakovsky (San Diego?) - does anyone remember this doctor? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712929

• 123abc
  • 123abc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
I wonder if anyone here remembers a Dr. Krakovsky (sp??) who performed some kind of alloderm or Belladerm surgeries ~10 years ago?
It was either in San Diego or La Jolla maybe?

I believe at the time it was a new procedure and I don’t think it worked very well.. shrinkage? material rejection?

I can’t remember but I’d like to find out more so I may learn why the current alloderm/surgimend procedures or materials are better/safer than what he did?

Just remember that one day when I tried to schedule an appointment for consultation his office was closed and later I found out he’d moved to a different state or country maybe? So I was never able to learn what was going on..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 123abc.

Dr. Krakovsky (San Diego?) - does anyone remember this doctor? 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712950

123abc wrote: I wonder if anyone here remembers a Dr. Krakovsky (sp??) who performed some kind of alloderm or Belladerm surgeries ~10 years ago?
It was either in San Diego or La Jolla maybe?

I believe at the time it was a new procedure and I don’t think it worked very well.. shrinkage? material rejection?

I can’t remember but I’d like to find out more so I may learn why the current alloderm/surgimend procedures or materials are better/safer than what he did?

Just remember that one day when I tried to schedule an appointment for consultation his office was closed and later I found out he’d moved to a different state or country maybe? So I was never able to learn what was going on..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yup I remember him and I'm certain he no longer practices per California Board of Medicine. He was really sloppy though, failed to document complications, would over-stuff units with grafts ensuring they would fail, even had one complication of a patient with a dead testicle. He's a relic of a bygone era of Phalloplasty thank goodness, many readers have no idea how bad it used to be.

Dermal fillers and Dermal Grafts have been refined and come a long way over the years, I wouldn't have recommended it then like I do now (hence how my username started).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Krakovsky (San Diego?) - does anyone remember this doctor? 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712977

• 123abc
  • 123abc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
Yeah, there really wasn’t a whole lot of information back then.. I remember when I showed up for my ligament / FFT surgery in Chicago.. that must’ve been mid or late 90s? (I’m mid 50s now. Possibly one of the oldest members of your message board?)

Man, I can’t even remember the doctor’s name or what year I had the procedure?! I was so busy with ..life back then.

..but before the surgery a good looking nurse showed up to shave me which of course caused a reaction.. I was in my late 20s then..

Then another attractive female showed up, unbeknownst to me she was actually a doctor and her only job was to dissuade me from having my surgery, basically telling me it was a bad idea?!
She didn’t work for the doctor but for the Illinois health department.. I was sooo confused because she kept grabbing my Dick basically telling me “look, you’re perfectly normal, you’re above average, why are you even here?!? What are you thinking? Do you know how dangerous this is? What if this happens, what if that happens”.. etc., etc.. She was pretty aggressive with her spiel and got me very uncomfortable..

I did not know this was some kind of requirement of the Illinois health care board to try to dissuade Phalloplasty patients from having selective surgeries.. I’ve never lived in Chicago. This was actually my first visit to Illinois..
The doctor told me he was glad I didn’t change my mind. He said quite a few patients would back out at the last minute.

In hindsight, I probably should’ve listened to her BUT I didn’t know..

By the way, found info about the surgery in a magazine, I wanna say men’s health but I’m not sure..
Internet was already around but I’d never used it at that point..
Man how things have changed with the instantaneous access to information..

Having said that - humanity is in for a never ending pursuit of perfection.

If any of you have ever watched the series “Altered Carbon” or anything in similar sci-fi-we-r-almost-there genre - I believe that’s what the future will look like.
Custom boobs, custom dicks, custom vaginas, etc., etc..

Heck, you can already increase your height by 3-5 inches if you’re willing to spend the money and put up with pain for ~6 months..

Recently I was with a lady who’s multi-orgasmic.. my first experience of that..well, a few had told me that had a couple of orgasms but I didn’t believe them because they’d just start to shiver and then got quiet all of a sudden.

I’m still thick just “uneven” because of some lumpiness. ..and it wasn’t anything I did.
Later she told me that she had a procedure to make her g-spot more protruding.. had like 5+ injections of some kind..
She’d literally come as soon as I was inside of her and touching her g-spot area.. (had no idea, I was just enjoying being inside)..

…and there was no faking it.. instantaneous ultra-wetness and spasms.. bizarre to be honest but quite entertaining..
Anywhoo.. this is the future..

Men AND women will keep having surgeries making their organs bigger/tighter, longer/shallower, etc., etc.. never ending cycle of utopian, self-induced battle for perfection.. ..and I (and you all) are a part of it.

Yes, the future sounds promising but also absolutely terrifying..

Last edit: by 123abc.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream