• Page:

TOPIC: Pinch thick skin

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712686

• Lofi1
  • Lofi1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone! In your opinion if a partner pinches the skin of your penis with PMMA or Ellanse (an even that is practically impossible) and notices that it is very thick, what would he/she think? would think it is normal or would immediately ask what's wrong? I don't think it comes imminently to an enlargement procedure sincerely

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712688

Lofi1 wrote: Hi everyone! In your opinion if a partner pinches the skin of your penis with PMMA or Ellanse (an even that is practically impossible) and notices that it is very thick, what would he/she think? would think it is normal or would immediately ask what's wrong? I don't think it comes imminently to an enlargement procedure sincerely

I've seen this question before and I want to help anyone else who might be wondering, let's put in perspective how unlikely (and silly) it would be for anyone to pinch your penis skin. Has anyone ever offered to pinch it before PMMA? Is this some kink I'm unaware of? It just doesn't happen.

They will notice you have a thick shaft and that's the end of it. If you act like you are hiding something, you WILL invite scrutiny. The vast majority of partners won't notice a thing unless they had you before your procedure.

You also have to keep in mind that injectable Phalloplasty isn't mainstream, so the percentage of women who even know this is a thing is so far & few that they'll likely chalk it up to it being an "unusual penis," and probably won't dwell on it much more than that. There are already plenty of variations in normal penises (size, shape, veins, skin discoloration, etc) that would mask this "unusualness," and thick skin could be on that list.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712689

• Lofi1
  • Lofi1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
but in your opinion, even if it’s almost impossible, what would happen if they pinch your thick skin?

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712691

Lofi1 wrote: but in your opinion, even if it’s almost impossible, what would happen if they pinch your thick skin?

For starters, it'd be an indictment on how dull the guy is to be honest. That she's either so bored, or has reason to believe the guy is hiding something, that she feels compelled to pinch his Dick skin. I don't mean to suggest that's you, I'm simply pointing out that an exciting lover won't invite the same kind of scrutiny that a poor lover will.

Note*- to anyone on the fence about these procedures, if you find identify yourself as someone who is hypercritical of aesthetics or paranoid of someone touching or seeing your penis post-op, I would strongly recommend against getting work done on your penis.

This forum has over a decade of reporting and one of the least complaints are partners discovering or being suspicious about their man's penis, and so dwelling on it only exacerbates a non-issue.

To answer your question --> I don't think anything will happen if they pinch your thick skin, and at worst, maybe remark on how it's unusually thick. In the super unlikely event that happens, tell her you use a Penis Pump, that it's an injury, or that you were born that way, or say nothing at all as if it flew over your head and move on.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712725

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7

Skeptical_One wrote:
…You also have to keep in mind that injectable Phalloplasty isn't mainstream, so the percentage of women who even know this is a thing is so far & few that they'll likely chalk it up to it being an "unusual penis," and probably won't dwell on it much more than that….

That’s changing VERY rapidly. Women are aware as there have been articles in men’s magazines and in women’s magazines about different ways men enlarge their penises.

A subject they find intriguing and liberating. They often feel objectified and somewhat “forced” to get bigger boobs, etc.. so many feel relieved and even joyful to see some men go through similar bouts of insecurity with their bodies.

Also, the vast majority of health care professionals are women. Just look at the many posts here where guys had different procedures done and then ended up going to their regular healthcare practitioner to have stitches removed, bandages re-wrapped and even to have fillers injected into their penises....
Often the nurses or practitioners at those clinics wouldn’t do it because they’re not familiar with the procedure.
However - women talk. Always have and always will!
“Vive la différence!”
So if a single person went to a clinic in a smaller XYZ town to have stiches removed after a penile surgery of some kind, I guaradamntee you that ALL of the nurse’s girlfriends have heard about that. Period!
I was married to someone who worked in health care profession and trust me - if one woman in your town has heard, read or seen anything that unusual - every woman in health care profession in that town knows it.
They aren’t supposed to be doing it BUT they’re ALL doing it!
I remember my ex whispering to her girlfriends over the phone about any and all different or “weird” things she’d seen, or done for her patients that day.
She’d whisper because she knew I didn’t like that type of gossiping..

Point being - if a woman says she hasn’t heard about penile enlargement procedures she’s been living under a rock.. …or she’s lying.

Last edit: by 123abc.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712731

123abc wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:
…You also have to keep in mind that injectable Phalloplasty isn't mainstream, so the percentage of women who even know this is a thing is so far & few that they'll likely chalk it up to it being an "unusual penis," and probably won't dwell on it much more than that….

That’s changing VERY rapidly. Women are aware as there have been articles in men’s magazines and in women’s magazines about different ways men enlarge their penises.

A subject they find intriguing and liberating. They often feel objectified and somewhat “forced” to get bigger boobs, etc.. so many feel relieved and even joyful to see some men go through similar bouts of insecurity with their bodies.

Also, the vast majority of health care professionals are women. Just look at the many posts here where guys had different procedures done and then ended up going to their regular healthcare practitioner to have stitches removed, bandages re-wrapped and even to have fillers injected into their penises....
Often the nurses or practitioners at those clinics wouldn’t do it because they’re not familiar with the procedure.
However - women talk. Always have and always will!
“Vive la différence!”
So if a single person went to a clinic in a smaller XYZ town to have stiches removed after a penile surgery of some kind, I guaradamntee you that ALL of the nurse’s girlfriends have heard about that. Period!
I was married to someone who worked in health care profession and trust me - if one woman in your town has heard, read or seen anything that unusual - every woman in health care profession in that town knows it.
They aren’t supposed to be doing it BUT they’re ALL doing it!
I remember my ex whispering to her girlfriends over the phone about any and all different or “weird” things she’d seen, or done for her patients that day.
She’d whisper because she knew I didn’t like that type of gossiping..

Point being - if a woman says she hasn’t heard about penile enlargement procedures she’s been living under a rock.. …or she’s lying.

A few things -- I'm not discounting that women chatter and that women are comprising more and more of the Healthcare sector, but the fact remains that these procedures are NOT mainstream and are probably the least performed cosmetic procedures by volume in the U.S.

And if this is changing as rapidly as you suggest, why haven't we seen more of this reported on the forums where this topic is relevant & discussed? You're speculating that this is becoming common knowledge more rapidly, and I'm saying there is no hard evidence for it.

Furthermore, this topic in particular was referring to pinching the skin of a man with Dermal Filler injections. Whether a woman has knowledge or not of these kinds of procedures, there is simply no reason for them to be pinching your skin, it's very much out of the ordinary, and that was ultimately what I wanted to get across.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712734

The only woman who ever called me out was a lady at a massage parlor. None of my partners had any idea. They were just excited about my 7.5 Inch Girth. And when I say excited in addition to the good sex they were constantly trying to touch it, grab it, squeeze it slap it play with it in any way. Even in public some would sneak a grab. It’s like a magnet.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 1 week ago #1308712748

I agree that it would be unusual for someone to pinch your Dick. But that’s not what you asked. With PMMA at least, when Erect, feels completely natural to me. When you pinch it it feels like you are pinching a normal Erection. It is not harder or softer than a non PMMA Dick. When not Erect, you can pinch the product, and although it doesn’t necessarily feel weird, you know it shouldn’t feel like that because it’s not Erect. This is just my personal experience. Hope this helps.

Pinch thick skin 10 months 1 week ago #1308712769

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
SO - all valid points. We’ll have to agree to disagree though.

My ex was in the health care profession so maybe I have a different perspective because when it comes to dicks (but also all female procedures) all of her friends were walking encyclopedias of latest and greatest in fillers, penile Peyronie's disease, penile enlargement surgeries, etc..
Many if not most of the doctors on this board publish their findings and their procedural ups and downs in medical journals.
When doctors, physician assistants, nurses, etc. go through their yearly or biannual training they review the latest and greatest in ALL medical fields.

So yes, I’ll say it again.. most women know, they just won’t talk about it with the men in their lives, they’ll share it with the girlfriends instead...

Whether they’ll notice it on an individual basis is a different story..
_____
Going back to the OP - sounds like when erect - no difference in look or feel.
When flaccid, look is normal.
Touch can feel somewhat different when (pinched) but otherwise feels normal.

That’s my understanding from skaface’s reply..
Would be nice to have a “chick magnet” like GSX got… :-o

Last edit: by 123abc.

Pinch thick skin 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713632

I wanted to follow up on this. I don’t agree with you about being detectable with a pinch of the skin. The filler is so dense that I can’t pinch. It’s solid. Best way I describe it would be like holding a Flaccid or Erect dildo.

Last edit: by EricPig.

Pinch thick skin 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713633

@Skeptical_One
I tried uploading a video here. I don’t see it. What do I need to do for that so I can demonstrate my point?

Pinch thick skin 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713636

EricPig wrote: @Skeptical_One
I tried uploading a video here. I don’t see it. What do I need to do for that so I can demonstrate my point?

Please email the file or link to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can pull it up.

Pinch thick skin 8 months 1 week ago #1308713639

Trying to send but it’s not going through via email. Imma see why and try and send it again

Pinch thick skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715702

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Also @ @Skeptical_One since this subject „Thick Skin“ etc. is a …not frequent subject here on this forum … but definitely shows up sometimes:

Maybe Renuvion® is a game changer for all who wish a more firmer skin after Pmma, more compressed skin - firm attached to the shaft while erection.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream