PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avanti 6/7-6/9

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712581

will anyone be at Avanti on 6/7-6/9? staying at the Grand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712611

Hey I am here now leaving tomorrow morning. Just got my treatment this morning. Try to find find that Brazilian steakhouse this evening?

Last edit: by seekinggirth.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712612

i made reservations at the french place in the grand at 4:30

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712617

The Brazilian steakhouse is on the second floor of the mall where Walmart is located. Hope that helps.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712624

sitting here in the airport now waiting to go home. my Dick is pretty swollen, procedure was wednesday and i’m having issues with retraction. swelling is worst on the left side toward the glans. looks like a very mild one side pig in a blanket. i just wrapped it while in the airport till i’m home. after extending and massaging it looks great but now it looks pretty rough.
give me some encouragement/advice

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712625

jackets5 wrote: sitting here in the airport now waiting to go home. my Dick is pretty swollen, procedure was wednesday and i’m having issues with retraction. swelling is worst on the left side toward the glans. looks like a very mild one side pig in a blanket. i just wrapped it while in the airport till i’m home. after extending and massaging it looks great but now it looks pretty rough.

Swelling, bruising, and soreness is very common & typical post-op, and can easily persist up to 3-4 days before dissipating over the course of a week(ish). Just continue following your prescribed protocol and you should be good. Happy Healing.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712626

Skeptical_One wrote:

jackets5 wrote: sitting here in the airport now waiting to go home. my Dick is pretty swollen, procedure was wednesday and i’m having issues with retraction. swelling is worst on the left side toward the glans. looks like a very mild one side pig in a blanket. i just wrapped it while in the airport till i’m home. after extending and massaging it looks great but now it looks pretty rough.

Swelling, bruising, and soreness is very common & typical post-op, and can easily persist up to 3-4 days before dissipating over the course of a week(ish). Just continue following your prescribed protocol and you should be good. Happy Healing.

thanks that’s what i needed to hear. i’m only 48 hours out of the procedure so i know this should be expected. what did everyone do when working in terms of preventing retraction: i have to work monday which will POD#5

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712642

did avanti not give you a weighted ball also did you not to the upmost package that has the botox that helps with retraction i hear. Its important for you to keep it stretched out as much as possible because if you turtle alot then the product will get bunched up big time.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 10 months 1 week ago #1308712650

yea, i got the utmost. Ian had me keep it wrapped the day and night of procedure due to bleeding. the next day i pretty sat in my hotel room with the zen Hanger on and massaging. i feel the phallotox just starting working today POD 3.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712898

• MoMoney
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4

jackets5 wrote: yea, i got the utmost. Ian had me keep it wrapped the day and night of procedure due to bleeding. the next day i pretty sat in my hotel room with the zen Hanger on and massaging. i feel the phallotox just starting working today POD 3.

Hey i should i have posted in this thread, instead. Any update for the forum?

Avanti 6/7-6/9 9 months 5 days ago #1308713168

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 16
Hey @jackets5 I hope you're doing better nowadays! The swelling for me was the worst emotionally. I simply wasn't prepared for how engorged my sack would get from the fluid buildup. I put a lot of work in on the massaging those first 4 days of constant heated rag/massaging sessions every 3-4 hours around the clock.
Right now I'm hanging all day too, as I deal with severe retraction. I got the utmost package too because it came with the phallotax and I just took my last dose of the Tamsulosin (flomax), so these next 2 weeks are hyperfocused on preventing retraction for a smooth shaft. Please update us on your progress when you have a chance. Hoping you're much better nowadays.

Avanti 6/7-6/9 9 months 3 days ago #1308713201

i’m doing well, very happy with the results so far. haven’t measured in like 2 weeks but things seem to be stable since the swelling has gone down. have not had issues with retraction since the swelling has gone away. i’m still massaging it everytime i go to the bathroom, in shower etc. there is a little unevenness when Flaccid but it looks great when Erect. Will probably head back down to see Dr. Morales end of the year or early next year for another 6-8 cc of Ellanse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream