PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712360

I have had PMMA for around 12 years and am happy with the results. I am going to now try for more length and am going to get the P-Long PRP injections. I had a consultation but was worried about the doctor injecting through the PMMA into the Corpus Cavernosa and maybe dislodging some encapsulated PMMA and then having a risk of it entering the corpus and maybe the blood stream later. Curious if anyone has had one of these shots or maybe an injectable medicine to induce Erection after having PMMA for a while. Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712364

Fantastic question. Thanks for asking this. It’s been in my mind as well. Did you ask the p-long team?

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712377

I asked in the P-Long thread and also asked my practitioner. I think they might not be understanding my question the way I intended to ask it. I will explain my concerns in person when I see him. I wonder if Skeptical One could throw a question like this at Dr C. I haven’t kept up with him over the years the last time I saw him was probably 2016 (Dr C).
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

Last edit: by gsxr7501941.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712379

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Avanti does prp and even botox along with fillers so it should be a non-issue. Yes a needle will pass through the filler but I can't imagine much if any filler would make it's way into the cavernosum. It would be more likely that a small spot of blood would leak out of the cavernosum than pull filler in.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712380

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 8
I would think the bigger concern would be the possibility of allowing bacteria to get in the filler and cause an infection. But if proper sterile techniques are used that should be a low risk

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712382

I had PRP at Avanti during my last touch up in 2020. The put it into the area that has filler not piercing the cavernosa to help with growth and healing. Of course they could have changed their technique since then. I retract my last Dr C statement, I saw him during my touch up in 2020. Thank you for the insight.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712572

I had my first P-Long on Friday. My practitioner had never dealt with fillers in the penis and was surprised. He did two injections, one behind the tip on my right side and one on the left side mid shaft where I have some curvature/Peyronies I wanted corrected. Mid shaft was super painful and pretty sure he missed but behind the head definately went in.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712574

gsxr7501941 wrote: I had my first P-Long on Friday. My practitioner had never dealt with fillers in the penis and was surprised. He did two injections, one behind the tip on my right side and one on the left side mid shaft where I have some curvature/Peyronies I wanted corrected. Mid shaft was super painful and pretty sure he missed but behind the head definately went in.

Would you like me to move this to the Progress Reports section or do you prefer this stay a Discussion topic on injections involving P-Long on PMMA patients?

Thanks for the update, did they not use lidocaine? I suppose if it's only two quick shots, they assume it's probably not needed (akin to getting a flu vaccine or blood drawn).

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712591

I can make a separate progress report. They used lidocaine when I asked, the shot into the PMMA was painful. The shot behind my head on the right side didn’t need lidocaine it was not painful.

PRP, P-Long, P-Shot after PMMA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712593

gsxr7501941 wrote: I can make a separate progress report. They used lidocaine when I asked, the shot into the PMMA was painful. The shot behind my head on the right side didn’t need lidocaine it was not painful.

That doesn't totally surprise me given the amount of collagen tissue that needs to be pierced before getting to the necessary spaces. Fortunately it seems like it's a short ordeal (time-wise) and healing is presumably pretty quick (correct me if I'm wrong).

Perhaps I can forward to Dr. Brandeis about emphasizing what to do with patients with fillers, the best approach to alleviate as much pain as possible for what is otherwise a straight forward & simple injection(s). @P-Long Thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream